wtb quad

fox185

hey all i jus got the estimate on my car back and it will unfortunatly cost a shit ton so all i can afford is 750 to 800 and im located in northern illinois.

I have some wheels and tires I will sell you.

That is about all you will get for that. If you do get something for that cheap you will have to put more money into it just to make it worth a damn. You might as well just wait and save money then spend about 1500 and get something that runs.

even a 87 banshee will go for 2k around here... what kinda doesnt make scence is a shity old stock banshee will sell for 2k but a fukin pimped out drag bike with lockup cubs swinger override you name it only sells for 5-6... doesnt make much scence if you ask me.. but either way a 1500 dollar bacnshee is going to cost you a grip to get into good shape... like said start saving and get one thats already there and not worry about it breaking ddown when your out in the middle of nowhere riding it...