Complete Front Suspension

I've just swapped all the suspension over and I've got the complete front suspension to get rid of now. Parts are off my '03 Limited so A-Arms are factory semi-flat black, shocks have yellow springs, spindles are black. Parts included:

-Upper & Lower A-Arms

-Tie Rod Sleeves

-Spindles

-Shocks

Does NOT include hub, rotor or calipers.

Thinking $350 for the complete package, shipping to be determined, possibly negotiable on shipping. Would also consider separating with prices to be determined. Pics available early next week (out of town for work), but the parts are in excellent condition. Thanks!

I've just swapped all the suspension over and I've got the complete front suspension to get rid of now. Parts are off my '03 Limited so A-Arms are factory semi-flat black, shocks have yellow springs, spindles are black. Parts included:

-Upper & Lower A-Arms

-Tie Rod Sleeves

-Spindles

-Shocks

Does NOT include hub, rotor or calipers.

Thinking $350 for the complete package, shipping to be determined, possibly negotiable on shipping. Would also consider separating with prices to be determined. Pics available early next week (out of town for work), but the parts are in excellent condition. Thanks!

how much do you want for just the a-arms?

• 2 weeks later...