DAVEMOORE RACING

2bzy2p

if your gonna accuse of calling names get it right,,i called him a CHOMO!!! i wasnt gonna do this but hey holly how old are u 18 now?? i know u were 17 when u were getting with dave because before you changed it your myspace said so..hmmmm dave is 42 something dating a 17...what a fucking loser,,,now i wasnt gonna do it but u caused it,,,so get it right i called him a CHOMO!!!

Can someone supply me with the definition of Chomo? :confused:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your gonna accuse of calling names get it right,,i called him a CHOMO!!! i wasnt gonna do this but hey holly how old are u 18 now?? i know u were 17 when u were getting with dave because before you changed it your myspace said so..hmmmm dave is 42 something dating a 17...what a fucking loser,,,now i wasnt gonna do it but u caused it,,,so get it right i called him a CHOMO!!!

And people wonder why more builders dont Join and Sponsor ? :shrug:

you know you go off on what you read on myspace but is this not you?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=184369108

Dave.

sure isnt but its cute that a builder to your quality sinks so low like a little high schooler that your dating to save pics and make up cute profiles for people...HAHAHA i think its amusing that the truth gets told and you come on here and act like a 17 year old when your 42 something and a chomo is a child molestor!

you know you go off on what you read on myspace but is this not you?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=184369108

Dave.

your reason for starting this post has nothing to do with sponsorship as now can been seen by your last post. Holly and I are not here to talk about our personal lives were here to answer any ? that is PMed to us and let you all know if we have something on sale. you on the other hand are still looking to start crap now on BHQ just like you did on PLANETSAND. the problem is that over there if you start it you could end up taking a time out. like i said were here to help if the members of BHQ dont want us here will leave but im pritty sure they dont want the crap from PS draged over here.

Dave Moore

Edited by davemooreracing

no dave as much as youd like to think someone would take the time out for you like that your wrong,,,i see you come on here with no sponsership and try to take money out of peoples hands and not put back into the site,,,i see that as wrong when jeff wendorff from F.A.S.T or jim from passion..or noss has paid for a sponsership,,im glad that you have learned from planetsand that no one wants to know about your love for holly .....your the one who made your personal life public on all your posts not me!! this all started because u couldnt take a joke like a guy hanging in the shop saying you were whipped because u claimed you would sell everything for this girl..after post after post of holly holly that holly holly so...i used it against you because u wanted to start talking shit...so if u cant deal with it thats not my prob... i do think u have great knowledge of the sport regardless to your hatred for me,,,i just want you to have to buy a sponsership like everyone else..now like an adult im ending this childish squabble..but please do buy a banner and you wont hear shit from me!

no dave as much as youd like to think someone would take the time out for you like that your wrong,,,i see you come on here with no sponsership and try to take money out of peoples hands and not put back into the site,,,i see that as wrong when jeff wendorff from F.A.S.T or jim from passion..or noss has paid for a sponsership,,im glad that you have learned from planetsand that no one wants to know about your love for holly .....your the one who made your personal life public on all your posts not me!! this all started because u couldnt take a joke like a guy hanging in the shop saying you were whipped because u claimed you would sell everything for this girl..after post after post of holly holly that holly holly so...i used it against you because u wanted to start talking shit...so if u cant deal with it thats not my prob... i do think u have great knowledge of the sport regardless to your hatred for me,,,i just want you to have to buy a sponsership like everyone else..now like an adult im ending this childish squabble..but please do buy a banner and you wont hear shit from me!

as soon as they ban the IP address of anyone one calling me a child molester ill buy a banner.

having a 18 year old girl friend does not make me that.

if the mods would please pm me with the pricing on banners that would be helpful.

Dave.

sure isnt but its cute that a builder to your quality sinks so low like a little high schooler that your dating to save pics and make up cute profiles for people...HAHAHA i think its amusing that the truth gets told and you come on here and act like a 17 year old when your 42 something and a chomo is a child molestor!

You're an idiot.

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF HES GOING OUT WITH AN 18 YEAR OLD?????????????????????????????????????????He does good work and thats it.Leave it at that

That's what I was thinking...

It makes me wonder why someone would be so concerned about what another grown man choses to do in their life, especially when it has no direct impact on anyone :shrug:

ahh theres the dave i iknow throwin your little power around to try and shut someone up and get them banned because ur and almighty builder....before the rest of you go name calling.. just because u guys dont see it wrong for a 42 year old to date a minor doesnt mean it isnt wrong..just because your scared to voice your opinion because then dave wouldnt sell you parts!!! FAKE MOTHER FUCKERS!!! and as for someones personal life your right its no ones buisness so he should have kept all that shit private instead of posting everywhere about it..he made it public,,,you guys that chime in have no clue what your talking about...and im not the one that made it public but your damn fucking right ill call his ass out..ya chomo!!! ill say it again i dont give a fuck!!!oh dave trying to give altimadems to turn people against anyone not running with his crew ahhhhhhhhh..ill buy a banner if u ban someone...if u guys follow into it your FAKE!

ahh theres the dave i iknow throwin your little power around to try and shut someone up and get them banned because ur and almighty builder....before the rest of you go name calling.. just because u guys dont see it wrong for a 42 year old to date a minor doesnt mean it isnt wrong..just because your scared to voice your opinion because then dave wouldnt sell you parts!!! FAKE MOTHER FUCKERS!!! and as for someones personal life your right its no ones buisness so he should have kept all that shit private instead of posting everywhere about it..he made it public,,,you guys that chime in have no clue what your talking about...and im not the one that made it public but your damn fucking right ill call his ass out..ya chomo!!! ill say it again i dont give a fuck!!!oh dave trying to give altimadems to turn people against anyone not running with his crew ahhhhhhhhh..ill buy a banner if u ban someone...if u guys follow into it your FAKE!

ur right 18 is legal...but she was not 18 when he started whatever u call it with a minor....all your pics look like father and daughter!!!buhhhhh dave u want to keep this goin i will....i told u id drop it but keep it goin man!!

That's what I was thinking...

It makes me wonder why someone would be so concerned about what another grown man choses to do in their life, especially when it has no direct impact on anyone :shrug:

I conqure. But whatever... just let it go dude seriously! We dont start shit with you so hop off our back and stop startin it with us.

Thanks!

Holly

2bzy2p, you're going way overboard here, especially calling us fake? I'm not afraid to voice my opinion at all, that's pretty obvious...and just because we don't agree with what you have to say doesn't mean anything other than we don't fuckin agree with you, so why don't you chill the fuck out. I didn't have anything personal against you until you call me a fake motherfucker, now I don't have any respect for you....If you think we're "fake" because we don't jump on your bandwagon, you've got some other issues you need to focus on rather than worrying about who Dave wants to be dating...