DAVEMOORE RACING

2bzy2p

side note: i have pimped some hot ass bitches on facebook and myspace. its a good way to spit game and find new bitches (girls for you politically correct guy) to kick it with..

There are a couple guys I used to work with that did the same thing. I was thinking that it was something I should look into doing for about 30 seconds. :biggrin:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

side note: i have pimped some hot ass bitches on facebook and myspace. its a good way to spit game and find new bitches (girls for you politically correct guy) to kick it with..

carry on!!

I dont know what your talkin about :whistling:

:cool:

thats right cole. i am a postwhore and proud of it! at least i have a banshee you pussy!! facebook is for fags..shit wait, im on there. :blush:

I do have a banshee, its just in pieces. some are in my desk, some are under it, even some are still bolted on!

I do agree, you can lay down some mac on facebook. its like email, but with pics so they cant trick you if they are fugly.

I do have a banshee, its just in pieces. some are in my desk, some are under it, even some are still bolted on!

I do agree, you can lay down some mac on facebook. its like email, but with pics so they cant trick you if they are fugly.

yeah but you still cant punch them in the face after the 3 weeks it takes for them to show their true colors.....psycho coocoo

God damn sneaky fat girls. They are always trying to trick you. :confused:

yeah but you still cant punch them in the face after the 3 weeks it takes for them to show their true colors.....psycho coocoo

I know, but its college, there are slutty girls everywhere! I cant wait for next semester, I have a large freshman course in the fall. That means tons of fresh little NAIVE sluts.

And yes Mark, fat chicks are very sly. Especially the ones who know how to dress to cover it up. Those will always getcha.

thats right cole. i am a postwhore and proud of it! at least i have a banshee you pussy!! facebook is for fags..shit wait, im on there. :blush:

carry on!!

Alright heres the deal guys (btw its holly) we have talked to a mod about getting a sponsorship a while back. They didn thave information they could mail out to us its just all online stuff. We plan on getting one as soon as we can pay for it... It isnt as cheap as you may think. As for the rude names... eh just water off our back... we cant please everyone. And for answering peoples questions what I do is if i get an email i'll answer it that way... but most the time i'm a little busy so i cant go to all the websites and check everyones questions that they post in a thread. I try and make my round abouts but the best way to get directly through us for a question would be just by simply shooting us a PM or an email if you'd like to do that. But to answer most your concerns we are planning on sponsoring this site for we have seen nice people and great mods that have been replying to our question about sponsoring. As for the person that started this post, well he just likes to hate on Dave Moore Racing... but what for? Eh... no life maybe? I dunno. Also the guy that said something about not getting a response about a monorail.. Sorry about that... I'm unsure when you sent us a message about one but i've only been here since Feb 13th. So I might have not been here and that possibly was Kaitlin that was here before me. But for the most part as soon as I get a message I reply as soon as possible. Sorry for all the confussion and I understand fully where you all are coming from. Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. Thanks.

Holly

Edited by davemooreracing

Alright heres the deal guys (btw its holly) we have talked to a mod about getting a sponsorship a while back. They didn thave information they could mail out to us its just all online stuff. We plan on getting one as soon as we can pay for it... It isnt as cheap as you may think. As for the rude names... eh just water off our back... we cant please everyone. And for answering peoples questions what I do is if i get an email i'll answer it that way... but most the time i'm a little busy so i cant go to all the websites and check everyones questions that they post in a thread. I try and make my round abouts but the best way to get directly through us for a question would be just by simply shooting us a PM or an email if you'd like to do that. But to answer most your concerns we are planning on sponsoring this site for we have seen nice people and great mods that have been replying to our question about sponsoring. As for the person that started this post, well he just likes to hate on Dave Moore Racing... but what for? Eh... no life maybe? I dunno. Also the guy that said something about not getting a response about a monorail.. Sorry about that... I'm unsure when you sent us a message about one but i've only been here since Feb 13th. So I might have not been here and that possibly was Kaitlin that was here before me. But for the most part as soon as I get a message I reply as soon as possible. Sorry for all the confussion and I understand fully where you all are coming from. Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. Thanks.

Holly

The guy that started this thread has some version of tourette's syndrome and is generally ignored around here.

I didn't think his question was to far outta line.. Seemed very legit and unless Iam not getting all the facts, I didn't see it as a direct assult on DMR at all..

I have seen, I believe 3 posts from you guys.. Two saying hello, who you are and listed a myspace link(which is fine IMO).. Then the other had talks of boobies(lol) and then was just another myspace link.. Thats what was behind my previous post..

As others have mentioned I feel DMR is a nice addition to hq, IF its a fact they are willing to also contribute rather than just take...

Which, with holly's post it seems they plan to contribute :thumbsup:

RIPPEN

And yes Mark, fat chicks are very sly. Especially the ones who know how to dress to cover it up. Those will always getcha.

extremely tight spandex pants and Looney Toons T-shirts, (specifically the Tazmanian Devil)?

its like a dollar bill on a fishing reel, gets me everytime :ninja:

I didn't think his question was to far outta line.. Seemed very legit and unless Iam not getting all the facts, I didn't see it as a direct assult on DMR at all..

I have seen, I believe 3 posts from you guys.. Two saying hello, who you are and listed a myspace link(which is fine IMO).. Then the other had talks of boobies(lol) and then was just another myspace link.. Thats what was behind my previous post..

As others have mentioned I feel DMR is a nice addition to hq, IF its a fact they are willing to also contribute rather than just take...

RIPPEN

As it may be a legit question he has emailed us calling Dave a faggot and has caused problems on other websites with us. But yeah, we try and make time to glance over the website and see if there's any questions but sometimes is hard since i'm still working on rebuilding our website. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks

Holly

if your gonna accuse of calling names get it right,,i called him a CHOMO!!! i wasnt gonna do this but hey holly how old are u 18 now?? i know u were 17 when u were getting with dave because before you changed it your myspace said so..hmmmm dave is 42 something dating a 17...what a fucking loser,,,now i wasnt gonna do it but u caused it,,,so get it right i called him a CHOMO!!!

I personally lose interest as soon as the 150lbs. mark is past. What is really disturbing, are the fat girls that think they are hot and where tank tops that expose their gut. :sick:

RIPPEN

I think the questikon that was raised was a legitimate one. I just didn't like the name calling and foul language that ensued shortly afterwards.