jetting for the powerlid

christ6

last time i had the bike jetted it was by the dealer when i bought pipes/silencers, k&n filter, boyseen reeds, and a dynojet stage 2 kit, no snorkle, they jetted it accordingly and it ran good (280 mains) my elevation approx sea level, now i want to put the k&n powerlid does 1 main jet size up sound like enough? seems to be running well

last time i had the bike jetted it was by the dealer when i bought pipes/silencers, k&n filter, boyseen reeds, and a dynojet stage 2 kit, no snorkle, they jetted it accordingly and it ran good (280 mains) my elevation approx sea level, now i want to put the k&n powerlid does 1 main jet size up sound like enough? seems to be running well

try 300 and plug chop. maybe even 320. 280 seems low for sea level in Canada. Better to test rich than lean.

The power lid was the first mod I did to my Banshee. I moved up 4 main jet sizes (200 to 240), but that was alittle rich. I would say try a 310.

Like fastrthnu said," Its better to be rich then lean."

once i get my other problems figured out i think i will try out the 300's, 4 sizes seems a lil much for my application if you take into account its already jetted for having the snorkel off too, ill have to try a plug chop after i throw the 300's in i suppose

once i get my other problems figured out i think i will try out the 300's, 4 sizes seems a lil much for my application if you take into account its already jetted for having the snorkel off too, ill have to try a plug chop after i throw the 300's in i suppose

I would try a plug chop first where you at with the jetting.I had the exact same set up before porting, mybanshee was perfect on a plug chop with 280mains at sea level