38 mm Mikuni TMX Carbs

yeah man i do and you know what i dont really think it is any of your buisness or i dont think you need to be posting anymore stuff in any of my forums this is getting really old seeing your name in my post if i have to contact lee i will do so to get you to stop if you have trouble with someone else take it up with them!!

and i also know how all you jackasses called him a liar over his daughter and that was the true story so you guys need to grow up and realize people have problems that cant be help. oh wait that will never happen all 90% of the people oh here want to do is run there cock sucker like you and start trouble and dont have anything else better to do but sit on a computer all day and start stuff! get a life man!

Edited by BansheeDragRacer

oh wait that will never happen all 90% of the people oh here want to do is run there cock sucker like you and start trouble and dont have anything else better to do but sit on a computer all day and start stuff! get a life man!

Did you all see that......90% of you on here are what he said. Now what does everyone on here have to say about that. It's one thing to call me one but he's calling 90% of you on here one!!!!

Think before you write..........but you can't do that can you?

TTT for some nice carbs.

I've run them on sleds for years.

They kick the $hit out of any round slide and most flat slides as well.

+ if you're a freak like me, you'll apreciate that they are magnesium and super light.

THANKS MAN YEAH THEY ARE VERY NICE CARBS AND ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST ON THE MARKET I JUST GOT THEM AND KINDA LIKE PWK'S BETTER JUST GOING TO GO TO THEM AND I HAVE PICS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED!