Got it torn down....

So I'm tearing my bike down, have had a few problems and decided since we just got a foot and a half of damned snow that it'd be a good time to break into it. I was riding it on a dirt road, and my lugs weren't tight, my bro put them on for me but didn't tighten the lugs, only finger tight, so I threw a buncha lugs and shit, and the right front almost came off. But when I noticed it I was leaking fluid as well, right from under the gas tank pretty much. It was brake fluid I believe. Not sure tho. So now I have it torn down, all platics off, tanks off, rads off, and silencers. Cant find a leak anywhere, but there is fluid on my head. Its wierd cuz I cant find a fucked up line anywhere. I've gone thru all the brake lines.

I checked the tank out, wasn't leaking from there. And I know it was brake fluid anyway.. Any suggestions?

Also, the rotor guard on the right front is fucked up, would it be smart to just pull it off and pound it straight? I think it'd be fine. Its kind of rubbing on the rotor, but that would be an easy fix if its fucked up. My fathers a machinest..

Also, my rims are fucked, all four.. Anyone happen to have any spares they dont need? I'm lookin at either boring the lug holes oversize and putting new lugs in or replacing the rims all together.

Last question, best technique for removing exhaust springs? I need to take them off to polish up my stage IV's.. Thanks guys..

-s

So I'm tearing my bike down, have had a few problems and decided since we just got a foot and a half of damned snow that it'd be a good time to break into it. I was riding it on a dirt road, and my lugs weren't tight, my bro put them on for me but didn't tighten the lugs, only finger tight, so I threw a buncha lugs and shit, and the right front almost came off. But when I noticed it I was leaking fluid as well, right from under the gas tank pretty much. It was brake fluid I believe. Not sure tho. So now I have it torn down, all platics off, tanks off, rads off, and silencers. Cant find a leak anywhere, but there is fluid on my head. Its wierd cuz I cant find a fucked up line anywhere. I've gone thru all the brake lines.

I checked the tank out, wasn't leaking from there. And I know it was brake fluid anyway.. Any suggestions?

Also, the rotor guard on the right front is fucked up, would it be smart to just pull it off and pound it straight? I think it'd be fine. Its kind of rubbing on the rotor, but that would be an easy fix if its fucked up. My fathers a machinest..

Also, my rims are fucked, all four.. Anyone happen to have any spares they dont need? I'm lookin at either boring the lug holes oversize and putting new lugs in or replacing the rims all together.

Last question, best technique for removing exhaust springs? I need to take them off to polish up my stage IV's.. Thanks guys..

-s

Get a long screw driver and b patint once u get the one side of the other side is much easer as 4 the brake fluid have some one hold the brake and check 4 leaks as for the rotor gard just pound it back straight the r kind of flimsy

Get a long screw driver and b patint once u get the one side of the other side is much easer as 4 the brake fluid have some one hold the brake and check 4 leaks as for the rotor gard just pound it back straight the r kind of flimsy

:confused:

behind the rad there is a brake junction block, make sure the lines are all tight, you sure it was brake fliud and not antifreeze?, there are the vent lines up there that can burp out fluid from time to time.