TIME FOR TOOMEY T5'S

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got them installed and after tweeking a neddle "Thats another Post and story of its own." and getting another one in (should have ordered an entire jet kit for what it costs to order one needle). I must say there were no disappointments once I got to ride them. As far as wheelies go definately not a problem except for maybe the slow rollers in first gear. I guess I will just have to ride them faster!!!!!!!!!!! I still need to get out and do the WOT test but everything seems great, the sum bitch rips now as compared to stock. It is almost hard to believe pipes can make such a big difference. I may try the T6's on my other shee since I don't plan on any major porting or anything like that,,,,,, to soon anyways. Next I think will be the V3 reeds and Fullflight +2 +1 A-Arms with Elkas and maybe the Elka rear link and shock. When I figure out how I will have to post a pic sometime. Thanks to all the great peeps here for the SUPPORT a newbee needs. :beer: