New arms

moneybags

I just got my new Wicked +2 +1 arms. Figered that I would let some people check them out. I have not set the camber caster or toe yet. I have a set of elka shocks coming from Buchanan Racing. They will be hear in a cupple weeks. (Thanks Washburn) :thumbsup: Super good guy.

They wouldent do me any good if I had them. Cause I dont have my motor yet. Cant wait to do a full review on everything.

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

The power coating looks pritty thick and tough. Let me know what you think.

Those look killer bro :thumbsup: . What are you doin to the motor and whos doin it?

The motor is with jeff. He is doing a port and polish. 4 mill stroker black noss head 35 pwk carbs and a few outher things. :whistling:

They look really nice and will look even nicer with the elkas. Congrats on the getting the best upgrade a banshee can get. Are you from northern California?

I was born in northern CA then moved to Montana for maby 10 years and now I am back hear in CA agin.

Finish looks smooth & black on black looks good!!

That's a good setup for a huge improvement from stock.

What's going down for the rear suspension?

I am think a round house + 2 swingarm with a nice shock.

how much did that run you?

About $500 shipped with stainless steel brake lines

I would get some brake line clamps

I just ordered them last night.

Man nobody replied for like a week so I just forgot about this post. Sorry for the slow reply.