LSR Extended J-Arm Kit

FireHead

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-90-Bansh...097696010QQrdZ1

I saw this and figured someone here needs these. At the moment they are reasonably priced. :thumbsup:

Someone is probably going to steal these, due to this guy having them listed at "A" not "J" arms for a banshee....

Those look pretty nice, too...nice find fire.

Someone is probably going to steal these, due to this guy having them listed at "A" not "J" arms for a banshee....

Those look pretty nice, too...nice find fire.

I figured they were sort of rare these days and they are certainly in good condition. If I has a j-arm bike, I would be looking to rape and pilage to get those arms.

I also found these and thought they were kind of neato burrito.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-YFZ3...sspagenameZWD1V

and these, are these stock length???

D-Arms

That link was the actual link I was looking for when I posted up the other d-arm link. I am not sure if they are the stock width or not. I also don't know much about the aftermarket d-arms other than there are not many around and that if I had a j-arm frame, I would think I needed a set of d-arms. :thumbsup:

hey im goin to win.. :evil: ......yeah ive been lokin for a set of those for a while too. last set i was watching went for 600 :blink: I was wondering too if any one knows what stock lenght is, guess i could measure mine :rolleyes:

hey im goin to win.. :evil: ......yeah ive been lokin for a set of those for a while too. last set i was watching went for 600 :blink: I was wondering too if any one knows what stock lenght is, guess i could measure mine :rolleyes:

well, if youd be so kind, let me know if they are stock length or not. Youre not bidding on both sets are ya?