What Jetting

REFLOYD

need advice on jetting. I have a stock airbox with lid, and DG pipes. What is the best. oh Stock carbs.

Does a 200 main and stock pilot sound right? I am located at sea level here in Albany, GA

what elevation and temps? Reguardless 200 is small for a bike with aftermarket pipes.

I guess I am really close to sea level and the temps are in the mid to high 70's.

I am thinking that the jets are too small but I do not know and need help. I have not done a plug chop yet because it is not in the frame and I am missing some parts still.

Thanks In advance, Robert

280 or 290...same bike...same mods.

Is it better for me to buy a jet kit since these carbs are completely stock or just the jets? and if I get the jets do I also need to change the pilot jets and the needle?

Thanks for the help.

(yes i am new to this whole thing)

Thanks, Robert

Is it better for me to buy a jet kit since these carbs are completely stock or just the jets? and if I get the jets do I also need to change the pilot jets and the needle?

Thanks for the help.

(yes i am new to this whole thing)

Thanks, Robert

Don't waste you money on a "kit". Stock needles and pilot jets should be fine with your mods. Main jets are cheap. Buy two of each from 280 up to 320 and play with it till you get it right.