New look.

ssincity

I finally got my Shee all finished for the most part. Lots of new goodies.

I know there will be a ton of haters and those who disappove! But thats okay with me. Its still my Shee and not theres!

Chime in and let me know what you think.. Good or Bad!

Thanks to the forum for many helpfull pieces of info!

Did you make the grill yourself? Is your plastic Rhino Lined? I like the front bumper.

Thanks,

The body is actually fiberglass and not plastic. Its a bed liner type material but not exactly like rhino or linex.

The grill was made by the same quys that made the fiber glass body.

I know there are a ton out there that hate the idea of bedliner on a banshee. But again, I wanted it done my way.

I like it and dont have to worry about custom paint getting damaged like on my last quad.

Thanks,

The body is actually fiberglass and not plastic. Its a bed liner type material but not exactly like rhino or linex.

The grill was made by the same quys that made the fiber glass body.

I know there are a ton out there that hate the idea of bedliner on a banshee. But again, I wanted it done my way.

I like it and dont have to worry about custom paint getting damaged like on my last quad.

I am not sure how I feel about the spray on bed liner. It certainly must be heavier than paint on plastic or fiberglass, by quite a bit? It's definitely different. :thumbsup:

I am not sure how I feel about the spray on bed liner. It certainly must be heavier than paint on plastic or fiberglass, by quite a bit? It's definitely different. :thumbsup:

actually with my lined fiberglass rear fender it is only few lbs heavier then my stock plastic. This liner comes out on a larger scale then the rhino or linex does. So its not like that sand paper feel. Its more of a texture like you would have in your house. It has a clear coat over it that they spray on it that comes with a 5yr warranty against damage or dulling. So cleaning is a breeze. I know there have been a few other post on this and the complaint was dulling and hard to clean. But with there clear coat it has seem to be pretty easy to clean, but we only have sand and rocks here in Vegas so I have not had the dark mud issues yet.

Like I said, I know there will be those who think ill of me doing the liner, but isnt building a banshee or any other bike/car supposed to be what ever the owner likes?

So, I just wanted to share my new look with every one on the forum and thanks for all the coments. I really like all banshees, been far and few that I have said what the hell were they thinking.

The more I look at those bumpers the more lean towards getting one. PRM? The bike looks dope. The seat really represents where you're from, nice symbolic detail with matching hubs. Nice rims pipes but i don't like the finish on the plastic!

I think that is either a Tag or a Roll/IMS bumper. I think I am about ready to ditch my AC bumper in favor of one of those. :thumbsup:

I think that is either a Tag or a Roll/IMS bumper. I think I am about ready to ditch my AC bumper in favor of one of those. :thumbsup:

Yeah they look just perfect! I'm moving slow on my bike & mostly black so I wonder if that bumper would look just as good in black. I don't think I want a chrome bumper unless i get chrome headers & a bit more billet which cost some $$$.

Yeah they look just perfect! I'm moving slow on my bike & mostly black so I wonder if that bumper would look just as good in black. I don't think I want a chrome bumper unless i get chrome headers & a bit more billet which cost some $$$.

The guy that I bought it from before I re-did everything on it had the bumper on there and I liked it so I kept it. But he said that it was a older Duncan bumper??? I dont know, But I know tag has one like it. I too thought about having it PC'd in black. When I do a frame swap next year (I have a hair line) I am going to have the frame PC'd black alsong with my aarms and swinger.

I think they sell that bumper in black. :thumbsup: