Silver Lake Dune Trip

dajogejr

Yeah, just got home from Supercross and we talked about you Jay....he'll take care of biz...no worries!!

hey dave you talked to jim???

i guess were not be be up ther till friday am

he said he plans to be in lansing by 8am.....so we should be on the sand by 11-12 i hope.....

Dan

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just got home from Supercross and we talked about you Jay....he'll take care of biz...no worries!!

Yeah I cant wait. He's gonna swap out my timing key for a plate, powerjet and remove the tors on my carbs too which will be nice and make things alot more easier. I have a hell of a time getting those bowls off with the tors on it. Sounds like it should run pretty good too. He said with the port job I got it should be pretty quick.

sweet!!! cant wait! dave you gonna have that beast ready to roll or what?

Yep...think so. Made more progress yesterday....

Getting my parts from E today...

Should have the last odds and ends tomorrow...

I'll settle for a dry dragstrip at this point.

E said he put 1500 PSI in my rear marvin. Shit...that's gonna be like riding a rigid...:)

The dragstrip was quite smooth but it was wet the entire length on Saturday. It was also wet down by the beach like it tends to be, but other then that it was very nice. Test through exit were all very nice. They all reminded me alot of the hills last year actually. Any other questions feel free to ask. Hopefully I will be able to be up there again on Staurday so I can meet up w/ all you guys.