New here

Just saying hey, new here, i know a few members from other sites on here i think from when i had my blaster like trick2stroke (blake), and bansheenut (well i dont know if thats his name on here) etc, but w/e. I will soon have a banshee as i just gave the kid $300 of the $1000 he is letting it go for (sick deal, it sat for 2 years and he just wants it out of there when ever, has fmf pipes, 2 into 1 carb kit, beadlocks all around etc! 03 also). I used to have a sick blaster, but parted it out, then i bought a ttr50 and made it sick, then i sold that and got a zx6r, that i just completely re-did. Here are some pics of my old blaster, old ttr50 and my 98 zx6r almost done from winter build up.

p2090034ma6.jpg

p90800800pygt4.jpg

p8010015lr0.jpg

Ben

hey ben, welcome to the site. i hope that pic of the bike with the funeral home sign isn't an indication of your future :ohmy: kind of a bad omen ya know. just messin with ya bud, it looks like a cool ride.