got a question

Shure I would love some pics. Dont know if it is too late for you to take them but If its not post away.I had a 4 hour class tonight and just got out a little bit ago. If you can get me some good shots sometime tonight or tomorrow or when ever you get a chance post them up.

Thanks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shure I would love some pics. Dont know if it is too late for you to take them but If its not post away.I had a 4 hour class tonight and just got out a little bit ago. If you can get me some good shots sometime tonight or tomorrow or when ever you get a chance post them up.

Thanks

I found this picture of an old bike that is probably more helpful than any picture I took tonight. Notice the classic statement on the white board in the background.

post-14489-1173944290_thumb.jpg

And another................

If you need more give me a shout.

With regards to the T fitting the line from the clutch cover by the water pump meet the line coming from under the rear motor mount right in between the aire filter (on my rad bike) then one line continues up to the top frame rail and loops back down through the wire loom (metal wire clip deal attached the rear, right side, of the top engine case) and hangs freely past that about even with the bottom of the frame. :thumbsup:

I am going to be pissed if you don't try and do this yourself before you take it to the dealer. :ohmy:

post-14489-1173947145_thumb.jpg

Yes transmission breath lines if thats what they are called. Im new to this shit and I thought they had something to do with the radiator. The side shot of the motor helped the most. Man that banshee is badass nice bike. I think I saw a couple people from around my area not long ago a few people from midland and I think I saw someone from baycity. I posted a thread to see if someone will come out and take a look at this for me and hook them bishes up. If I cant find somebody to come out and help me get these hoses hooked up and this thing running then im going to hook them up by looking at that side shot of your motor. Thanks for all the help I appreciate it.

Yes transmission breath lines if thats what they are called. Im new to this shit and I thought they had something to do with the radiator. The side shot of the motor helped the most. Man that banshee is badass nice bike. I think I saw a couple people from around my area not long ago a few people from midland and I think I saw someone from baycity. I posted a thread to see if someone will come out and take a look at this for me and hook them bishes up. If I cant find somebody to come out and help me get these hoses hooked up and this thing running then im going to hook them up by looking at that side shot of your motor. Thanks for all the help I appreciate it.

I would volunteer Dave (dajogejr) to help you, but my knowledge of the location of cities in MI is right up there with my knowledge of women. I am not sure if Detroit is close to you or not. :thumbsup:

Like I said before, if it tomorrow night comes and you don't have this done yet, I'll go pull my filters off and you'll be able to see the whole thing (including the T fitting). :thumbsup: