Lucerne Valley march 23 - april 1

We will be on anderson dry lake bed with a bunch of people. If anyone is interested let me know and i'll post up pics of my truck and trailer. We'll have trailer trash shirts as well if anyone wants one. We are actually running low so this may be the last weekend that we have them for free.

I'm not familiar with this riding spot? Where is it & what's it like? Directions from the 5fwy & 118 fwy??

:thanks:

http://www.blm.gov/ca/barstow/johnson.html

thats a good site and should help out.

Normally i camp at soggy dry lake but this weekend is anderson dry lake. On the map we will be at the "D" in anderson "dry" lake.

The area has everything, tight rock trails, sand washes, hill climbs, 2 sets of dunes, fire trails, anyone from beginner to expert will have fun out here....... everything.

Sounds like my kind of place :thumbsup: but the link doesn't work for me :down:

Try to repost it for me if you can, Thanks!

I'm not familiar with this riding spot? Where is it & what's it like? Directions from the 5fwy & 118 fwy??

:thanks:

take the 5 south to the 10 east to the....... 15 north, climb the cajon pass and apple valley is about 30 miles north...bell mountain is there, everything is to your right of the freeway(east) if you go to far and hook a left (west) youll be at dumont dunes

Sounds like my kind of place :thumbsup: but the link doesn't work for me :down:

Try to repost it for me if you can, Thanks!

the link is not working for me right now either. If this one doesn't work then go to google and search for " blm johnson valley map" and click on the first sub link.

http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/barstow/johnson.html

if anyone does show up, we will be at the far end of the lake bed. Gonna be a very large group, our trailer will have a flag pole with a blue light on it at night. This is what the truck and trailer look like.

truckandtrailer-good.jpg

This is what the signs look like that will lead you to us, kinda.....

sign.jpg