beverly sand dunes

RoostRocket

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No probs and yeah no 100' hills real close on a few of them. Still a kick ass place to ride. Did you see the pics or do you know how to post em from snapfish?

it says you gotta make an account.. i want to see what this place looks like too. see if theres anything that says IMG CODE or HTML TAG..

it says you gotta make an account.. i want to see what this place looks like too. see if theres anything that says IMG CODE or HTML TAG..

[/quote

Anyone who wants to see these pics if you pm me your E-mail I will send them or join snapfish.

[/quote

Anyone who wants to see these pics if you pm me your E-mail I will send them or join snapfish.

Maybe you could email them to someone else on here and have them post them up for you. :thumbsup:

those are some sweet pics billybobby!!!!! now i have to go check that place out.

Glad you like man. I have a white water rafting slash visit the fam damnly trip planned in August. I was thinking I would bring the Bansh. I will let everyone know and we will have to get a few of us suckas to rip Juni up.

Glad you like man. I have a white water rafting slash visit the fam damnly trip planned in August. I was thinking I would bring the Bansh. I will let everyone know and we will have to get a few of us suckas to rip Juni up.

sounds like a plan. let me know when and ill definetly try to make it.

• 2 months later...