beverly sand dunes

RoostRocket

I live in pasco, 20 min from juniper. i've been to sand lake, beverley, and moses lake. juniper is best for me. theres plenty of jumps, theres one big bowl, one decent bowl, theres three decent dunes way bigger than the ones at moses and steeper than the ones at sand lake, you can jump, ride trails and drag. the only problem is the road after the farmers road... its whoops for about a mile. p.s. the city paid the farmer for the use of his road so its open now.

At some point I would like to go out there and check out juniper. I am mildly annoyed that I didn't know about Juniper a long time ago. :biggrin:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juni was my old stomping ground in high school. By far better then Beverly or Moses hole. I haven't been there for 4 or 5 yrs that would blows that they shut some of it down. I used to go consistently close to a hundred feet off a couple of the hits and I do have some old pics of the jumping. I will scan some pics and post them up.

Juni was my old stomping ground in high school. By far better then Beverly or Moses hole. I haven't been there for 4 or 5 yrs that would blows that they shut some of it down. I used to go consistently close to a hundred feet off a couple of the hits and I do have some old pics of the jumping. I will scan some pics and post them up.

i am dying to see pics of juniper ive been to beverly twice and am lookin for close places to ride.

theres some 100 footers there...the biggest duens out there are about a couple of miles or so from where we park. when i get there the banshees at about a half a tank. theres one dune that not too many people know about. its about 50-75 feet and the lip is perfect on most days. the back sides at about a 45 degree so landing is soft. i've seen dirtbikes go 100 ft. easy off that dune.

i hear a lot of talk but i dont see any pics....lol. how do you get there coming over from tacoma?

Follow the yellow brick road? I am not even sure where the place really is. A map of sorts was posted earlier in this thread, but I am having trouble referncing it to any of my WA maps. :confused:

Follow the yellow brick road? I am not even sure where the place really is. A map of sorts was posted earlier in this thread, but I am having trouble referncing it to any of my WA maps. :confused:

yeah i checked that site out but there wasnt any riding pics or anything like that.

Firehead, are you referring to juniper still? if so, it's easy to find. you just head out on the old Kahlotus (sp?) highway. the way i was told to get there the first time was to hit Lewis street in el pasco and follow it out it turns into the old Kahlotus highway. follow that out until you see a big yellow mailbox and some cropduster airplanes on the right side of the road. there is a road straight across from there you follow that road out to juniper dunes. if you ever find yourself wandering out this way let me know and i will take you out there. i don't know if i will be able to ride with you then or not but atleast i will be able to show you where it is.

adamsfam4.snapfish.com/snapfish You can check out some pics here, all scans sorry about quality. I could only find one of the hundred footer. The first ones are off a nasty widow maker doesn't look like much but it drops about 50 feet a real sak tester. The big dawg is a fifth gear jump with a smooth small hilll good transition and a great landing not real high but a long ass way. If I am Guess that my size 13 boots step off 95 steps that actually close to a hundred feet. Threw in some other old pics to I hope you like, flag pole is in Washington fun stuff. The first two boost shots in the blaze are in Wash back behind a dam. Stuck pics are in St. George UT I made it through the first time and not the second. Lesson from that don't ever stick a truck with lockers, boggers and a built big block. The tow truck with his bar dropped and anchored to another truck snapped his winch cable after moving me maybe a foot. The back hoe dug me out next day. Destroyed my amps, subs, seats and carpet. The last few are of Zion National Park before I got another shee and had to hike to enjoy the outdoors poor school boy. One of my boys here in Utard land is a video editor so some good vids are in the works. I won't say how huge it is again til I post em up my bad.

adamsfam4.snapfish.com/snapfish You can check out some pics here, all scans sorry about quality. I could only find one of the hundred footer. The first ones are off a nasty widow maker doesn't look like much but it drops about 50 feet a real sak tester. The big dawg is a fifth gear jump with a smooth small hilll good transition and a great landing not real high but a long ass way. If I am Guess that my size 13 boots step off 95 steps that actually close to a hundred feet. Threw in some other old pics to I hope you like, flag pole is in Washington fun stuff. The first two boost shots in the blaze are in Wash back behind a dam. Stuck pics are in St. George UT I made it through the first time and not the second. Lesson from that don't ever stick a truck with lockers, boggers and a built big block. The tow truck with his bar dropped and anchored to another truck snapped his winch cable after moving me maybe a foot. The back hoe dug me out next day. Destroyed my amps, subs, seats and carpet. The last few are of Zion National Park before I got another shee and had to hike to enjoy the outdoors poor school boy. One of my boys here in Utard land is a video editor so some good vids are in the works. I won't say how huge it is again til I post em up my bad.

With regard to dune size, I was doubting the 100' figure simply because of the size of all the other dunes in WA. :biggrin:

With regard to dune size, I was doubting the 100' figure simply because of the size of all the other dunes in WA. :biggrin:

No probs and yeah no 100' hills real close on a few of them. Still a kick ass place to ride. Did you see the pics or do you know how to post em from snapfish?