IMS Foot pegs?

casper

I run the same setup (actually inspired by Dunedemon's setup). :thumbsup:

This is one of the sweetest shees I have seen. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I know it blows, does anyone know if the YFZ450 heel guard mounts are close to the same? Might be able to mod them to work.

I know it blows, does anyone know if the YFZ450 heel guard mounts are close to the same? Might be able to mod them to work.

I think that the YFZ gaurds will foul the kick starter. Past that, I am not sure how you would mount them on a Banshee without totally redoing them, in which case you are better off waiting for a Banshee set to show up on eBay or make your own guards. :thumbsup:

I think that the YFZ gaurds will foul the kick starter. Past that, I am not sure how you would mount them on a Banshee without totally redoing them, in which case you are better off waiting for a Banshee set to show up on eBay or make your own guards. :thumbsup:

:shoothead:

• 1 month later...

:smile: Dam, finally got my pegs this week that were on order for two months, they were worth the wait!

:smile: Dam, finally got my pegs this week that were on order for two months, they were worth the wait!

Did you ever find a place to buy the heel guards from? One of the guys that works for me now was telling me that Roll is making the gaurds again, but in a bit different design. I don't know if this is true or and I certainly haven't seen any proof of this. The particular guy that told me this has a tendency to tell vague stories that wind up only being partly true. I wouldn't be surprised if Roll is just making a new heel guard, but does not make them for a Banshee. That would fit in with this guys standard mode of operation. :confused:

Did you ever find a place to buy the heel guards from? One of the guys that works for me now was telling me that Roll is making the gaurds again, but in a bit different design. I don't know if this is true or and I certainly haven't seen any proof of this. The particular guy that told me this has a tendency to tell vague stories that wind up only being partly true. I wouldn't be surprised if Roll is just making a new heel guard, but does not make them for a Banshee. That would fit in with this guys standard mode of operation. :confused:

:banghead: No, about two weeks ago I spoke to IMS rep and he said AC was not making them for IMS anymore. The ones I just got they just came off of the shop floor I could not fing any store with them in stock. I saw on the IMS web site something that resembles the stock heel guards? We will see, but I will definately keep my eyes open for them.

I was thinking maybe the Blingstar's universal YFZ heelguard along with Blingstar Pegs would be a better shot at modifying for a Banshee fit. I like the Blingstar heelguards look over the IMS/Roll, I'm sure not long before they release for Banshee. Give em' a call & see what they say. Check out their new kickup idea, it's Blingy too!

BlingstarHeelguard.jpg

BlingstarPeg.jpg

I was thinking maybe the Blingstar's universal YFZ heelguard along with Blingstar Pegs would be a better shot at modifying for a Banshee fit. I like the Blingstar heelguards look over the IMS/Roll, I'm sure not long before they release for Banshee. Give em' a call & see what they say. Check out their new kickup idea, it's Blingy too!

BlingstarHeelguard.jpg

BlingstarPeg.jpg

Yea blingy blingy star stuff is nice, these new foot pegs/heelguards are sweet. I have a couple of bumpers from them, they bolted right up, good crafstmanship. I bet the $$$$$ (price) will cost and arm and leg.