Vin Number

Blaster x

how the hell did your vin numbers fad away , they are stamped into metal , they just dont fade away . i have had a 30 year old bike that was sitting out side for 10 years and the vin is as clear as the day they punched it .

if you have a frame with no numbers its stolen or its a replacement frame from yamaha .

if you have no numbers it sounds a little fishy to me :evil:

i new i have seen your name before BLASTER X , you screwed someone out of parts on this site ,

check out the BAD SELLER / BUYER section and search his name .

what did you move up to stealig and tagging quads now ?

You're right. How did you remember that? That was a ways down the list of threads. Is this the same guy that came over from the Project Blaster web site and started posting weird threads with a picture of some guy in them?

If your VIN is gone, the frame is probably stolen, or the VIN has been switched to another frame. There are ways to put it back on if you have a title, but I doubt you'd be interested in them.

You're right. How did you remember that? That was a ways down the list of threads. Is this the same guy that came over from the Project Blaster web site and started posting weird threads with a picture of some guy in them?

If your VIN is gone, the frame is probably stolen, or the VIN has been switched to another frame. There are ways to put it back on if you have a title, but I doubt you'd be interested in them.

i cant remember where i put my car keys down 2 minutes ago but i remember that shit :blink:

i was selling some perts on here last year and he tried running some bs game on me .

i cant remember where i put my car keys down 2 minutes ago but i remember that shit :blink:

I am the same way. My Blackberry that I need for work spent two days in the refrigerator one time (don't ask, I have no idea how I manage to set it in there). :banghead:

I am the same way. My Blackberry that I need for work spent two days in the refrigerator one time (don't ask, I have no idea how I manage to set it in there). :banghead:

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

my wife found the tv remote in the fridge not too long ago .

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

my wife found the tv remote in the fridge not too long ago .

I left a sandwich inside one of the CNC machines at work last week. The operator thought I had meant to do it and finally brought it to me a day later (I have no idea why he would think that I meant to leave a sandwich in a CNC mill). :unsure:

I left a sandwich inside one of the CNC machines at work last week. The operator thought I had meant to do it and finally brought it to me a day later (I have no idea why he would think that I meant to leave a sandwich in a CNC mill). :unsure:

one time i came 3 am a little tipsy and was starving , i made my self some cereal and went to bed , my wife woke me the next day and told me i put the milk away in the cabinet and the box of cereal in the frig . another late night i wanted to make a frozen pizza , i put it in the oven upside down , imagine the mess that made at 375' for a half an hour , wife was really pissed the next morning , so im not aloud to cook when i have been drinking .

Edited by woodro77

I really dont know what you can do. I will say this though. I had a 2001 Banshee that I had powder coated twice which means that I also had it sandblasted twice. By the time it was blasted twice and powder coated, you couldnt read the VIN. What I would do if you are worried about it is, take the VIN off of the motor and the VIN off of the frame (since you wrote it down) and have the police run it to make sure it is not stolen. That doesnt make it any better but at least you know it isnt stolen.

Definition: a device that is designed to aid in the transportation of large quantities of dick.

On a different note, I replied to a PM or two form someone inthis thread with an intlelligent response to the question at hand. I apparently didn't save the PM's, so if the person that I sent them to would like to post what I wrote, feel free (I am too lazy to retype it). :thumbsup: