jankab

braxton

LONG STORY SHORT.

IM SURE THAT EVERY ONE HAS READ THE LATEST FEED BACK ON ME.

I MADE A DEAL WITH jankab

ON A PROJECT YZF 450 $2500 SHIPPING INCLUDED $374 AND A BANSHEE'S PARTS (CASES $80 AND TRANNY $70).

I SHIPPED A WHOLE BANSHEE BOTTOM MINUS THE CLUTCH BASKET AND COVER TO HIM ALONG WITH THE YZF 450 IN A CRATE.

THE DEAL WAS THAT HE WOULD SEND BACK THE HOT ROD CRANK(RUSTED),FLYWHEEL AND STATOR BACK.

THIS HAS BEEN SINCE JANUARY. HE SENT THE CASH FOR THE TRANNY AND CASES. I PM'ED HIM BACK

ASKING WHAT WHATS GOING ON ABOUT MY PARTS AND GOT NO RESPONSE FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS.

THE GUY THAT I BOUGHT THE 450 FROM FINALLY GAVE ME THE REST OF THE 450 PARTS STARTER,AND

CLUTCH BASKET (WHICH I NEVER LISTED IN THE ADD WHEN SELLING THE 450 BECAUSE I NEVER HAD THEM

IN HAND AT THE TIME OF MY LISTING) I HAD PLANS TO USE OR SELL MY BASNHEE PARTS ONCE I GOT

THEM BACK. DID NOT HERE FORM HIM AT ALL UNTILL I LISTED THE 450 PARTS ON PLANET SAND. HE THEN

CONTACT ME ASKING WERE THOSE PART FROM THE 450. I SAID YES, I TOLD HE THAT I NEED THE EXTRA

DOUGH FOR SCHOOL THATS WHY I WAS SELLING THE PARTS. BUT I TOLD HIM I WOULD SEND THEM TO

HIM. I ASK ABOUT MY BANSHEE PART HE FINALLY TOLD ME THAT HE HAD TO CUT THE FLYWHEEL OFF TO

GET TO THE PARTS THAT HE NEEDED, AND ALSO THROWING AWAY MY CRANK. (YOU DONT THROW AWAY

STUFF THAT IS NOT YOUR)EVEN THOUGH THE CRANK WAS RUSTY AND THE RODS WERE GOOD ,I WANTED

IT BACK. I WAS HIGHLY PISSED BUT I WAS THE ONE THAT SEND HIM THE PARTS ON GOOD FAITH THAT HE

WOULD RETURN THEM.HE SAID THAT HE WOULD GIVE ME ONE OF HIS FLYWHEELS TO COMP FOR MINES. I

REALLY DID NOT WANT TO SEND HIM THE REST OF THE PARTS UNTILL I GOT MY PARTS IN HAND BUT HE

SAID ONCE I SEND HIM THE PART MY PARTS WOULD BE SEND OUT. I SENT THE START AND CLUTCH OUT TO HIM ON JAN 31 VIA FEDEX. ITS NOW MARCH 1 AND STILL I DONT HAVE MY PARTS.

QUOTE FEB 14

JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF YOU SENT THEM OUT YET.

THANKS

"Not yet, I will this weekend"

FEB 23

You said that you where going to send my parts after i sent yours.whats going on????

let me know if you going to send it or not.

"Parts have been sent"

I REALLY DOUBT THAT THE PART WILL COME BE IF THAT IN WHAT CONDITON.

AND dajogejr WILL SWEARS UP AND DOWN THAT jankab IS A GOOD GUY. UHHH O.K :whistling:

HELL, I WILL ADMIT THAT MY TRACK RECORD FOR SHIPPING IS NOT THAT SPEEDY AT TIMES,

MAINLY BECUSE MOST OF MY PARTS ARE AT MY FOLK PLACE AND I HAVE TO GO DOWN (214 MILE ) ON THE WEEKEND TO PICK THEM UP.

Well first of all, turn your caps lock off, learn how to spell, and stop lying. And if you want your parts, stop running your mouth and you will get them. That bottom end you sent me was the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen (covered in mud, stripped oil drain bolt, and the crank, stator and flywheel were all rusted to hell (you know this cuz you admitted it in a P.M.) I agreed (out of the kindness of my heart) to send you one of my flywheels, and a stator. But now I see since you want to be an ass and call me shady, (when you're the thief that tried to sell parts off of a bike you sold me, that was junk also) I have cancelled your shipment, and demand an Apology. When I get that, you will get your parts. It's funny you have @ least 4 different people on here that you screwed or try to screw over and yet I have never been accused of anything unttil I did a business deal with your shady lying azz. :rolleyes:

So here are your choices

A. Admit that you took parts from my bike and were trying to sell them without my knowledge or

B. Apologize (either here or in a P.M.) for trying to drag my name through the mud

If you do either one of these I will post a Fedex tracking number on here and send you my flywheel and stator.

Honestly, you've got some nerve....

You've got all these strikes against you, and Jankab flat out called you out trying to sell parts for monetary gain on your part because you needed money for school.

It's not your track record for shipping alone. You lied and got caught. You shorted Chase@miamiatv 2 bucks.

You shorted me 2 bucks. Is it about the money? nope...sure isn't. But...it's about the point and the pattern.

Let me guess...you sent Chase a taped envelope with cash in it too? Cash...in the mail? WTF is wrong with you?

IF the only complaint I had with you was slow shipping, I would never have said a word, kept it private 100%. But you continue to lie, cheat and steal from members, SEVERAL members I've personally done business with and never once had a problem.

I'm sure there are quite a few people on here that may not like me, like my attitude, like my posts, sarcasm, humor, whatever....

You will not find a SINGLE PERSON on here that has bought or sold stuff to me that will tell you I've done them wrong, lied, cheated or stole from them in one bit....

I GAVE you a 90 dollar one year old gold X Ring chain for 12 bucks. 11.15 actual shipping, you sent me 10 cash in an envelope. That is exactly what kind of person I am....I will give what I can to who I can to help them out.

ASK ANYONE that has done business with me here on HQ.

Don't you even try to smear my name, call me a cheat, liar....or theif.

Look at your record, look at mine....and I challenge you to say otherwise.

Furthermore....

I had a TON of problems with my cub last year. Researched, and found jankab from Planet Sand, saw he was local from Michigan. At the time, he was working for fun and side money out of a local well known dyno here in southern MI.

The only bad thing I can say about this guy is I wish I could've met up with him and became friends sooner...probably could've saved me a lot of time, money, and trial and error.

If there is ANYONE he could've screwed over, it would be me. He's got my frame, my complete motor, my money (for a few parts to finish the build)....he could tell me to piss off, lock doors, etc.

Instead, he's always on the lookout for good deals....on whatever. One day it was straight cut gears, the next it was plastic already painted....you name it.

He's offered to let me stay at his own family's place at the dunes to crash if need be.

Opening up a house for someone you hardly know (for a year) is to me a true statement of one's character.

You're only trying to smear his name because you got caught, and not only caught...but pants down, hand in the cookie jar, pecker in the apple pie caught.

I've worked hard trying to build a good rep here buying and selling parts with other members.

Anyone that has a single question about Jankab can ask me personally....and I will tell you what a straight forward guy he is....

I don't care if your parents live 2000 miles away. Your communication sucks...and that just gets the ball rolling against you from there. The fact you short change people, lie and cheat them are the nails in your coffin here.

First off I would like to say that I do not stick my nose into this kind of stuff and like to steer clear as much as possible ........ :whistling: With that being said, jankab and I have done thousands of $$$ of buisness with each other. There has been times when shipping was slow on both ends. ( I am sending your gaskets out today priority :whistling: ) But he has NEVER not returned a pm or phone call ready to give an explination as to why it was taking longer , even if it was his fualt.SO my question to you braxton are you saying he differs treatment for you? That would be hard to belive. Also durring a phone conversation I had with him some time ago he had made mention of this problem with you. That was sometime ago, are you saying that he had plotted to screw you? I can tell you he dont have time for that! I can also tell you that I do not make friends with people easy, I can say even though I have never looked the man in the face I would say he is my buddy. That alone should mean alot coming from me if you dont belive it ask my wife her name on here is "duckie" she will tell you I trust NO ONE! If anyone ever wants to buy something from jankab feel free to pm me not only would I tell you he is a stand up guy but I would personaly give you your money back if he screwed you. But just as death is the one certain thing in life so is the fact he will bend over to help you out. IMO he is completely justifed in stopping shipment and asking for you to apologize. Your posts have contredicted themselfs almost as much as you type in CAPS.

P.S. Please turn off the cap lock, you would be more belivable :wink:

• 2 months later...

alright, here's how I see it.

Braxton, you state all anyone sees is the 4 or 5 bads, but not the good. Why is their 4 or 5 bads in the first place? I've made hundreds of deals on ebay and have 1 bad transaction (which was basically the buyers fault) Is everyone out to get you or something?

Jankab has a right to be pissed. You sold him a complete bike but failed to tell him that it had been wrecked and that stuff may be bent and some things missing. You knew the starter and clutch were missing but didnt want to mention that, then try getting them from the guy you bought it off of, and didnt want to send them to jankab? Those parts belong to that bike, plain and simple.

As far as the whole bottom end goes, you sent him an engine that required more time and effort to get the tranny out of it, then it would of been for him to just get another tranny from somewhere else. It was so fubar that he had to cut through hardened steel. How would you have gotten it off if you dont even have a flywheel puller?

You say the rods were still good on the crank. First have fun getting the bearings off of a rusted crank shaft to even be able to get to the rods, and then whose to say the inner race of the rods isnt all pitted from rust?

You are costing him a ton of time and hassle, over a ridiculous situation. If you need money for school....get a second job, or sell your banshee, dont sell parts to a quad you just sold as a complete bike.

On both ends something could've happened better, but for the most part braxton, you are in the wrong on this one