wheel set up

hey guys,

have a look at this pic. i just put friont wheel spacers on my shee. they are 1.5" each side. i put that metal protecter that sits up against the wheel nuts. i put the spacers on then the gaurd thing on. have a look at the pic and see if u reckn thats the go. also some pics of the bike with the new pipes and paddles. It goes much better now!

chris

post-24153-1172741199_thumb.jpg

Edited by snedden9485

hey chris its daz . your banshhe addiction is kicking in. did you put thos paddles on your stock rims?

if so what are you going to do for the dirt now?

if you get a set of douglas rims you can get them with a big off set to widen the arse up even more then spinning the stock ones.

also to widen the front more cheaply can get the valves on the front rims put on the other side and get the old hole pluged or maybe u can spinn them now with those spacers i dont know i have never used them . or what you could do is change the valves onthe front spinn the front rims then but the spacer on the arse to wide the arse further with the rims still spun a couple of options . also did u get the paddles from the usa if so did you have any trouble with customs?