Anyone use Amsoil

I've never heard of such things, amsoil is a synthetic oil and is ashless so it's not going to gum up and build carbon on everything, expecially at 50:1.

The guys who turned me onto Amsoil were BAJA 1000 riders and have used about everything available and said amsoil was BY FAR better then the others they used. After a single race on the other oils the motor was ready for a rebuild, on amsoil it hardly showed signs of wear and no carbon at all.

Im just telling you from my experience I ran it 50:1. I run klotz and mobil at 32:1. What they experienced after one race and needed a rebuild? I run two different series here in Fl. Quad scrambles and Harescrambles. My engine is good all year. The piston has a slight wobble (about .045 clearance from the .03 overbore) but no scuffing and only a slight brown tint on the dome. The exhuast port only has a thin film of clear oil on it.

yeah, that's mainly what I was basing my opinion of the oil off of, was their experience with it. I haven't put enough hard racing hours on my engine with it to tell you from first hand experience but I had never heard one bad thing about amsoil before this thread.