$10 off at RMATV, Spring Catalog

LiftdT4R

Anybody else get the spring RMATV catalog? It has a coupon in the front for $10 off a purchase of $100 or more. Just enter GC2215 at the checkout, or mention the coupon when you call. You also get free shipping on orders over $100 too. I just ordered a bunch of shit, and didn't know, but anyway thought it would be good for the rest of BHQ to know. :beer:

Anybody else get the spring RMATV catalog? It has a coupon in the front for $10 off a purchase of $100 or more. Just enter GC2215 at the checkout, or mention the coupon when you call. You also get free shipping on orders over $100 too. I just ordered a bunch of shit, and didn't know, but anyway thought it would be good for the rest of BHQ to know. :beer:

I just got the catalog last night. I didn't see anythiing I needed though. I will have to look harder. :confused:

I just got the catalog last night. I didn't see anythiing I needed though. I will have to look harder. :confused:

Yeah, I think the coupon is good for anything in their regular catalog too. I might order the GForce extended hubs and some other stuff. I'm sure I can find something. :yelrotflmao:

Yeah, I think the coupon is good for anything in their regular catalog too. I might order the GForce extended hubs and some other stuff. I'm sure I can find something. :yelrotflmao:

I am pretty sure it's good for everything they sell. I just couldn't find anything I wanted. :confused: