Graydon proline pipes

fox_forma

Anyone have any clues about these pipes? Using the search didnt get me any real answers. Only thing mentioned was there was a shootout a while ago and they did pretty well. Does anyone have any actual input on these pipes? Were they low,mid, or top end pipes, etc. Just seeing if anyone can shoot some knowledge about them my way.

my sons blaster came with a graydon pipe and i also tryed to find out about it. What i got was they are compareable to pro-circut pipes, they seem to produce power mid range for the blaster with stock cylinder, stock carb jetted with 230 main. also sounds good.

A 230 main Dustin? I believe that's the stock jet size, what's your elevation in Ks? I had an LRD on mine originally and at sea level w/o an air box lid, I was running a 270 main with the LRD needle on the 3'rd clip.

I don't know much about the graydon pipes myself, you don't tend to see many of them. What kind of power delivery are you looking for? There's a good post on several diffrent types of exausts and what they're good for, I'd skim threw that.

for now I am looking for a low to mid pipe I guess, but the price seems kinda cheap for a full exhaust system for a shee. So if its not exactly what I am looking for I wont be out a chunk of change. Although I would a like a low-mid pipe it doesnt have to be. The shee I have now will only get ridden a few times where I live and the end of may I will be living in AZ so I guess something that will be good for all around type riding is what I'm hoping for.

Just cant find any info about the prolines for the shee anywhere

A 230 main Dustin? I believe that's the stock jet size, what's your elevation in Ks? I had an LRD on mine originally and at sea level w/o an air box lid, I was running a 270 main with the LRD needle on the 3'rd clip.

I don't know much about the graydon pipes myself, you don't tend to see many of them. What kind of power delivery are you looking for? There's a good post on several diffrent types of exausts and what they're good for, I'd skim threw that.

my bad. iam running 260main with needle on second notch. In near future i will have dyno results with graydon pipe on a 3mm strocker for the blaster. In the process of finishing motor. Waiting on a cut dome.

The pipes from Graydon were either a low or mid to top, the mid to tops I've used on both the banshee and blasters, the pipes are all that. The pipes are hand formed, welded and cermamic coated they were not cheap.

so your pretty sure there not top end pipes?

Since when does graydon proline make pipes??

This is the third set of pipes this week that are made by folks who that I had no idea made a certain style of pipes or just pipes for a Banshee. I saw a set of pipes that were for a Banshee and were supposedly made by Kenny Roberts. I also saw a set of silenced, Toomey out of frame drag pipes. :confused:

I am afraid the world may be ending soon. :banghead:

FYI: Graydon went out of business within the last couple years. I think somebody bought the remains of the company, but they haven't resurfaced publicly yet.

Edited by FireHead