Banshee For Sale

Well unfortunatly I have chose to sell my Banshee...

It is a 2001 Yamaha Banshee It was overhauled last season I powdercoated the frame Baron Red, and the swing arm and A- Arms Silver Vein. I replaced the brakes before the summer and put little miles on it. It was Rebuilt in August and is bored .040 with Pro-x Pistons and a Weisco Hot Rod long rod Crank. It Has Boyeson Rad Valves, FMF Fatty Pipes, K&N Air Filter, Carlisle Badland Tires on the Rear and Stock YFZ Tires on the front with about 40% thread left. Renthal Handle bars, Chassis Skid Plate and a Stainless Steel Swing arm Skid Plate, Regina O Ring Chain, Sunstar Sprockets, Baja Aluminum Grill Cover, Cascade light covers, XTreme Fabrication Jaws Bumper, Ims 5.6 Gallon tank (I also have the stock one if you want it), AC Racing Blackline Nerf bars, and of course many other goodies. IT IS GARAGE KEPT I do not ride it in the winter and maintained it very well, hence I did the First rebuild when it was 5 years old. I do not ride it in the rain No rust on this bad boy! Best offer takes it I am out the the Scranton PA Area Thanks for stopping by! Any questions please contact me my email is ArcticRacing600@Adelphia.Net :biggrin: