Braxton Braxton Braxton

jankab

Braxton,

I was personally at Evan's house when he tried to take the bottom end of that motor you sent apart.

All he wanted was the tranny....but you sent the whole thing.

And...here is the reason why. It looked like it sat outside and floated around during Hurricane Katrina.

It was that beat up, rusted, etc. I'm surprised the tranny was worth a shit, the flywheel was rusted on, bearings in the crank shot....

You sold a complete bike to him, but tried to sell off the other parts on PS (and other sites as well...by your own admission) and when confronted with it....you said you needed money for school.

Not hey....even though my parts are trashed, send 'em anyways. YOU NEEDED MONEY FOR SCHOOL.

I can promise you the parts sent back to you in the condition you sent them out in wouldn't have fetched enough money to buy a 10 year old paperback book....let alone any other kind of school expense.

Just kinda seems funny now two people have reported your delays to the point where paypal can't help (60 days I believe)....odd...hmmm...

I feel bad in this because I am the one that personally asked you to contact Jankab about the bike. I was in touch with him throughout the whole ordeal, and have seen the bike (YFZ) and the bottom end in person....

I also told you in my dealings with the chain I sold you if you're going to be in this biz....either be up front 100% and document how long you tell people, stick to that....or get out of it.

I have a clean history with everyone I've dealt with on here. Jankab does as well on Planetsand (cubshee)

You however....seem to have enough strikes against you just on this forum to end an inning....top and bottom.

So...again, buyer beware.

I dealt with Braxton on a Dura Blue axle and it was a flawless transaction. Never lost touch with him, and I got it in less then a week. I dont think he is a bad guy at all.

• 1 year later...