2006 Banshee LE

bunch of broke ass people on this website.

Speak for yourself...everyone knows that you'll never get anything near what you put in it, and for the amount of money someone could spend on buying your bike, they could build their own the way they want it. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and part it out, if you're so concerned about making you money back?

Speak for yourself...everyone knows that you'll never get anything near what you put in it, and for the amount of money someone could spend on buying your bike, they could build their own the way they want it. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and part it out, if you're so concerned about making you money back?

ok.. so ur not a cheap ass and im not a cheap ass.. lets wait and see who buys his bike for 5000$....

yeah i didnt expect any replys but im just trying to advertise as much as i can. and yeah i dont have the time to part it out so..

we'll see what happens

i hear you; thats my thing too; im not gonna part it out. i just posted mine for sale to see if anyone wanted it; i don't have a financial need to sell it; i'd sell it simply cause i never ride anymore.

goodluck dude. i've been trying to sell my full drag race bike that i got like 17,000$ into it and no one here will give me 5500$ for it.

Quit your crying just cause no one bought your bike doenst mean everyone on here is broke. And like the guy above me said why is someone going to spend that on your bike when they can find nice used for 2500 sometimes less and do it the way they want. And you said its a full drag bike, it would be easier selling a all around shee then selling a drag bike. Not sayign a drag bike isnt cool just the trail bike appeals to more people. And why dont you try ebay? Our you too broke to pay the listing fees?

Maybe nobody liked your bike? Ever think of that? You got a lot of nerve disrespectin the HQ.

Also, did you try selling you bike on PlanetSand?(if not your a dumbass) Did anyone buy it there?(I'm guessing not) WHy don't you go over there and call of of PlanetSand broke asses too?

Sorry to muddy up your thread dude, good luck on the sale. :beer:

Maybe nobody liked your bike? Ever think of that? You got a lot of nerve disrespectin the HQ.

Also, did you try selling you bike on PlanetSand?

The guy was trying to sell a fairly nice looking stock framed, paved strip drag bike. It's not like there is a huge market for those types of bikes here or on PS. :thumbsup:

The guy was trying to sell a fairly nice looking stock framed, paved strip drag bike. It's not like there is a huge market for those types of bikes here or on PS. :thumbsup:

Yeah, never though of that, I have to admit, I didn't see his ad. I just knew it had to be something aside from all of us being broke asses though, just wasn't sure what.

Listen, im not trying to lowball you here, but I am interested in your bike. I have cash and im located in Westchester county and have no problem picking up the bike. The only problem that I have is that I have set a limit on what i can spend on a bike. my limit is 4k which i might be able to bump a bit if you are really intereseted in moving your bike. In all honesty i can be at your house on sunday with 4200 in hand. If this isnt acceptable then im am sorry for wasting your time, i just wanted to give it a try and it seemed like no one else was being helpful.

Let me know what you think

Rocco