ioana_ghidrigan

ClimbAnyHill

Ok Alex.. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and time to come forward and clean this up. I did say if you dindn't then I was posting all your info in the bad books.

Story is this guy wanted to buy some A Arms from me, refused Paypal or Money order. Said his country only allowed Western Union.. Ok. Well he kept insisting on me shipping the goods since he had wired me the money [according to him]. I'd go to WU and ask for my money but there was no such record of a transaction under either I or his name. He gave me a controll number 9052938028, which is confirmation payment & that didn't exist either. But he's still demanding to ship the goods.. of course to rip me off but I don't ship anything untill I get money. Sorry Alex, shit don't work like that in the U.S.A. Anyhow, I'm throwing all his info up & wouldn't reccomend anyone doing any biz with this crooked fraudulent idiot.

Name: Ghidrigan George Alexandru

Street Address: 55 Iuliu Maniu Blvd, Bl17, SC8, Et1, Ap305, Sect6.

Zipcode:7000

City: Bucharest

State: BUK

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• 4 weeks later...

You rushed to jump to conclusions but you are so wrong. That day I sent you the money and the MTCN number I had a car crash and been in hospital for almost 1 month. I did one mistake and sent you the wrong MTCN number but the money was there, if you want I can scan and e-mail you copies from the WU invoices.

There was no fraud attempt and if you still have the a-arms I`m willing to do this deal to show to everybody that I`m honest and I`ll send the payment to you first. And I will put all the info public so that everyone can see I`m honest.

Let me know what you think and sorry for my absence but I had reasons beyond my control.

Alex

I guess that's the chance you always take when trying to make $$$$

It all seemed good when goin back n' forth with PM's

Then he didn't come thru...

I understand where you're coming & sorry for your situation. Hope your health is well.

Back to business.. I just didn't rush into conclusions, we started out this deal beginning of the year & waited towards end of Feb for some response. That was a whole lot of patience if you ask me. You gave me this confirmation number that didn't exist for Western Union... Ok, so you gave me the wrong number but WU also uses our names to track the funds. Nothing was found under neither one of our names. It didn't exist for the entire week that I kept visting & calling WU to get to the bottom of this. I gave up & decided not to go fwd with the transaction. I rather not do any business & you don't need to proove yourself to me. I'll delete your address from the initial post but nothing else.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Ghidrigan George Alexandru

Street Address: 55 Iuliu Maniu Blvd, Bl17, SC8, Et1, Ap305, Sect6.

Zipcode:7000

City: Bucharest

State: BUK

Lee, would you please delete this info from the post. I don't have access to edit this out & I couldn't PM you.

Thanks.

Lee, would you please delete this info from the post. I don't have access to edit this out & I couldn't PM you.

Thanks.

I wouldn't edit it out, the whole car crash thing is the typical scammer story! I'm sure he tried to rip you off again even afterwards. Don't fall for it dude!