What to do NEXT?

I just bought a 2000 shee, motor has been bored .25 over with a weisco kit, fmf gold series pipes, k&n, dirt digger clutch, 15 tooth front, stock rear,jetted, boost bottle, durablue +2 axle, some kind of reeds but in the stock cages, 20's on the rear, and some kind of fancy shocks with red and yellow springs, all blacked out, douglas rims. I just wanna go faster and have about 500 bucks to spend. What to do, what to do?? Running cam2 is no big deal, actually perfer to. oh yeah paid $3300 good price?

Thanks Eric

I just bought a 2000 shee, motor has been bored .25 over with a weisco kit, fmf gold series pipes, k&n, dirt digger clutch, 15 tooth front, stock rear,jetted, boost bottle, durablue +2 axle, some kind of reeds but in the stock cages, 20's on the rear, and some kind of fancy shocks with red and yellow springs, all blacked out, douglas rims. I just wanna go faster and have about 500 bucks to spend. What to do, what to do?? Running cam2 is no big deal, actually perfer to. oh yeah paid $3300 good price?

Thanks Eric

Sounds like you have about enough $ to do a F.A.S.T. head w/domes, some V Force 3s, and a timing plate. All gonna add nice power gains to what you have!!

Thanks Eric

did anyone esle catch this yet? dude, banshees dont have cams

cam2 is a new kind of race fuel, i think

"Sunoco racing products were marketed as CAM2 prior to 1992, then the brand name was changed to Sunoco Race Fuels. However we offer the CAM2 Brand as a alternative to Sunoco Race Fuels Brand. All products are identical in formulas and pricing. Just contact us with your CAM2 packaging needs."

got it off a racing fuel distributor's site.

drop some 17cc domes in it with v-force 3's and bump the timing to +4

I think that would be a little too much for a stock crank (assuming that's what's in the bike).

Unless you have an aftermarket crank, or plan to get one soon, I wouldn't get anything smaller then 20cc domes. Raising the compression significantly will cause a stock, un-welded crank to separate...

I do agree with the v-force reeds and aftermarket head though. Not only will you have more torque, but the engine will run cooler w/ the Noss head :beer: