Does my Banshee Sound Rite

xLastShotx

I switched the mains up to 290, still runs like crap.. its gotta be something else. I got a video of me running through all the gears at full throttle on flat pavement, you cant see anything but you can hear how the Banshee's running. It really runs like crap something is way off, it has no power anywhere the way it is now my ttr125 can easily take it in a race or even my Polaris 330 Trail boss.

Video:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=1956390432

Put the 200 mains back in the carbs, and open up your air mixture screws 1/4/1/2 turn. Just make sure both screws are set the same, and see if that helps. Definately sounds like it's getting way too much gas at idle. It's slobbering around, like it has mad cow disease. Since it's loading up real bad at idle, you are going to have one helluva time getting your main jet right. Get the carbs adjusted, to that it will idle decent, and then worry about the mains. Just my .02.

Well it looks like I am not going to be able to bring my Banshee to Ocotillo this weekend :sad: , I guess I will have to bring my dirt bike instead. When I get back I am just going to let RatBike have it and get it running rite because I am sick of trying to fix it, and every time I need a part I have to go to San Diego because Temecula Motor sports and all of the other Yamaha dealers around here never have the part I need.