trinity single carb kit?

ban-shred

I Had The 2into1 And The O-ring Thing Is Where The Rubber Intake Boot Thing Conect To The Billet Manifold The O-ring Is In The Middle Of Those Two. And Everyone Has There Own Personal Preferance ABout The 2into1 Compared To The Dual's. I Trail Rode And I HAd The 2into1 And Loved It But The Trails I Ride Are 5th To 6th Gear All The Time So I Swithed To Dual 34 Pj's And Had Them Line Bored To 35.5mm ANd Love It So I DOnt Thing That Answered Your ?? Thow :whistling:

I have the 35mm single carb kit and I love it

1. It is easier to push the throttle

2. It is easier to clean the top of the case

3. It is easier to change the clutch cable

4. It is easier to jet and clean one carb

5. It looks very clean

100_3276.jpg

here is the oring part that hooks up to the airbox and carb

100_3251.jpg

I have always been a promoter of the single carb intake setup on a Banshee. Most that bag it have never tried it. True, it may not be the ideal drag setup but for duning / play-dragging, trails, xc and pretty much every other type of riding, it's a huge benefit.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the 2into1 35mm carb. setup on the last banshee I had and that thing smoked. So much easier to work on. Even drag racing in the sand, it ran good. I had the Gradon 2into1 intake, not the Trinity. Very hard to beat for all around riding. Just the easyier thumb throttle is worth it.

I've been wanting one of these set ups.

The only reservation I had, was I hear it would really restrict the motor with porting and it was borderline starving the motors with just an exaust. I've heard you loose your top end, which I wouldn't want to loose entirely but the lessened throttle pull, low/mid, and ease of only having one carb to deal with just is so appealing..

What is you guys insight who have this set up, as far as the high rpm pulling power for straits goes? Does it still rev out decently?

I've been wanting one of these set ups.

The only reservation I had, was I hear it would really restrict the motor with porting and it was borderline starving the motors with just an exaust. I've heard you loose your top end, which I wouldn't want to loose entirely but the lessened throttle pull, low/mid, and ease of only having one carb to deal with just is so appealing..

What is you guys insight who have this set up, as far as the high rpm pulling power for straits goes? Does it still rev out decently?

Well i put my 35mm carb on and my dmc 916 exhaust at the same time. And if that 35mm carb is robbing any top end from those pipes GOD DAMN. I just dont think it is possible. It pulls so hard on top now. I rode my banshee stock for a year so I know how it performed. It just sound right to me since the pistons are on different strokes a single carb can handle both of them. 1 carb feeding the motor %100 of the time is just as good as two carbs feeding the motor %50 of the time each. A carb won't overheat. I think people that knock it haven't tried it. It can't be robbing top end, how could it be?

I think it is well worth the money and I highly recommend you try it

On a stock bore and stroke motor with a dune/drag port job, fmf fatties, and boyesen reeds, the difference from dual carbs was incredible. Tons more response everywhere, especially down low, easier throttle pull, easier tuning especially if you set it up with an adjust a jet as i did. I made my manifold from 1/4" x 3" cold roll bar and the runners out of 1.5 x .065 wall square tubing and just used the black polyurethane manifold from trinity. I run a 34mm keihin pj carb and a big clamp on K&N. I do not believe they hurt top end at all, if anything i have even more now. For anythin but all out duning or drag racing, you cant beat the ridability, its by far my favorite mod i've done so far. Do it, you wont be disappointed.