SHEE'S ALIVE! 421 Cub.

J-Madd

same here, broke my cub in last weekend at Gordons well.

Heading to glamis tommorow night.

Hopefully the bike will run well at the hill on Saturday. That is until some kid that weighs 100 pounds beats me.

Then i go back to truck and grab a beer, and wait for some big fat guy on a Kawasaki 700 to jump in and race with!

Well, I finally rode it briefly. It IS difficult to shift under power, but I only made a couple passes by my house on rough ground. I could pull the clutch in without problems, BUT on the rough ground I couldn't hold on good enough to use my whole hand to pull in the clutch enough to shift it easily. I think it will be fine on smooth ground. I cannot believe the difference in this motor and my stock stroke Cub. :banana: It feels like my ass is strapped to a rocket!!

Edited by J-Madd

if the clutch is so hard to pull in under power wouldn't a hydraulic clutch set up be much needed help ?

I've found the clutch pull with an easy pull lever/perch and hydraulic clutch to be basically the same. My Magura's slave cylinder took a crap after about a year, so I went to the easy pull for a fraction of the cost.