Robotic Lawnmower

damfast

I have a robotic lawnmower I want to trade for some drag banshee parts. Yes is really works and does a good job. Im the envy of the neighborhood and have people stop in front of my house and watch it all the time. Ive even had people video it before. I am getting rid of it because ive recently bought more graound and needed a rider. I can put pics off it up tomorrow and you can go to www.friendlyrobotics.com and see it. It is the 800 model. Come on guys shoot me some trades.

Edited by damfast

that thing is king! kick back drink some beers on a hot sumer day...or cut your grass when working on the shee.. don't have any parts to trade but its pretty sweet.did not see the price for the small one but at sears the one with docking station is $2000. don

It really is cool. I tease my friends all the time by telling them Im mowing and cleaning my garage at the same time. It works really well. It has 3 seven inch blades that turn at 5000 rpms and is equal to a 5 horse motor. It will run about 5 hours on a charge and would mow my 3 lot yard no problem. I would just put it out in the morning before I go to work and the grass was mowed when I got home.

It really is cool. I tease my friends all the time by telling them Im mowing and cleaning my garage at the same time. It works really well. It has 3 seven inch blades that turn at 5000 rpms and is equal to a 5 horse motor. It will run about 5 hours on a charge and would mow my 3 lot yard no problem. I would just put it out in the morning before I go to work and the grass was mowed when I got home.

arnt you ever afraid someone will steal it?

Lol, It actually has an anti theft device that Im not sure how it works. Im pretty fortunate to live in a small town that everyone knows everyone. I think someone could still take it but couldnt use it without the code but again ive never used that part of it.

Edited by damfast

that thing is pretty cool.my friend has a vacume along the same lines, its sweet it wont fall down stairs it goes and charges itself.i was watching the news this morning and some guy made a remote control snow plow for his driveway out of a golf cart.mounted a camera on the front, sat on his couch in front of his big screen and plowed his driveway.people are becoming lazier every day.

that thing is pretty cool.my friend has a vacume along the same lines, its sweet it wont fall down stairs it goes and charges itself.i was watching the news this morning and some guy made a remote control snow plow for his driveway out of a golf cart.mounted a camera on the front, sat on his couch in front of his big screen and plowed his driveway.people are becoming lazier every day.

Is is cool! The snow plow thing would be neat because I hate the cold. I would still do all the weed eating but it does have an edging mode where the mower travels along the whole perimeter first to edge it. It could be senn as lazy or working smarter not harder. lol