reed cages

RoostRocket

I found these at magic racing and they say they are better than v force 3s and a lot cheaper!!! tell me what you think I need to be faster than my husband...

http://www.magicracing.com/SRP-Ram-Air-Ree...p_727-1944.html

I run stock cages with carbon tech low-mid reeds, they work really well.

Ive tried Boyesen power reeds and V Force 3s and the VF3s are hands down the better reeds. I chose them because that is what the fastest guys out there run 10 to 1 for all types of racing. Some reeds may claim more HP but they dont tell you what setup they got more HP out of. If you are going to spend close to 200 dollars on reeds go with the reeds that are the most proven. Jeff F.A.S.T. Racing (site sponcer) had the VF3s for 189.00 you should check and see if he still has them for that price cause thats a smokin deal.

im stuck between the v force 3s and those from magic, i know the v force 3s are good but there like 80 bucks more and the ones from magic racing claim to be better :shrug:

save your money and get the carbon techs, spend the rest on something else.

thanx washburn didnt take much to convince me to go with the v force 3s thanks for your help guys!!! :thanks:

I can help you spend even more money if your intrested in more power :biggrin: A Noss Head with smaller domes VF3s and a Ricky Stator timing plate. With those mods and your pipes and filters youll have pretty much every bolt on power mod in the book for alot of added power untill your ready for porting :biggrin: If you want to go with the Noss Head and smaller domes I have a set of Boyesen power reeds on stock reed cages I could give you for 15 shipped. Thats only if you treat yourself to the head and domes though. I dont mind I have 2 sets of boyesen reeds and stock cages:)

Remember you get a 10% discount on a Noss Head for being a BHQ member.

Noss Head and domes- 260

Stator plate- 45

Reeds- 189.00 or 15.00 untill you can afford the VF3s

Oh it adds up but it sure is fun after its all said and done :thumbsup:

I just bought my vf3s and billet stuff from cascade like 5 min. ago!!! I think ill get a noss head and timing plate after my husband puts on my vf3s I dont think he will want to race me anymore on his 4poke yfz450 :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good Job little lady :thumbsup: make that 450 eat your roost :biggrin:

After you start taking the holeshot with the V3s and he sees that new head come in dont be suprised if he does a bad instalation job on purpose. You can do it we can help. The Banshee Depot :biggrin: Who wants to get beat by a 20 year old 2 stroke by their wife :yelrotflmao:

Good luck