how to prank a tellamarketer

fast500#12

One thing to do is have a sound board on your computer ready to go anytime one of them calls.. Ebaumsworld.com has some good ones.. One of my fave is the drill instructor off Full Metal Jacket.. Could talk all sorts of shit to those people using that guys quotes.. :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

Yep, full metal jacket AND good fellas is another good one. Joe Pecsi and DeNiro have some all time ultimate classics in that movie as well.

i used to tell them to hold on a minute and then put my 3 yr old daughter on the phone and let her ramble on. either that, or ask them to hold on while i get my wife, put the phone next to the tv and let them hang on the line till they finally hang up. it's amazing how long some of them will wait. maybe they were just enjoying the show, lol.

Edited by MILO

One thing to do is have a sound board on your computer ready to go anytime one of them calls.. Ebaumsworld.com has some good ones.. One of my fave is the drill instructor off Full Metal Jacket.. Could talk all sorts of shit to those people using that guys quotes.. :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

Visited that site for the first time today, lmao...but, I couldn't find the drill instructor stuff, where's it at?