DEAD END RACING

But what is the difference between them putting in a 4mill crank or me putting a cub on mine???? Either way you look at it you have to draw the line somewhere and they were set this year by the whold Dead end racing staff. By you saying that " I " set the classes in my favor makes me feel like you are calling me a cheater! By setting them that way opened up the class for a lot more faster bikes than mine and if they would all show up at the same time I would not stand a chance.

I think what he is saying is the 4 mill one that class cause it was a good ported 4 mill 2 out of the 3 that placed were 4mills. And if curt would have been here he most likely would have one it. So whats next we start dividing the classes up like this

Stock no portiing

Super stock ok porting

Modified awesome porting

lmao

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what other bikes are you talking about cause i dont know of any around here. Curt was the only other 4 mill stock cylinder that came and the first set of classes you guys come up with kicked him out of that cause of swingarm length, so that only left you.

So what the difference between you doing a 4mill stock cylinder and someone else doing a 350 cub??? Same cost... The point is that you have a bigger motor than all the 350's do but yet you think its fair to race the 350's but when the classes were drawn up your bike was the only 4mill stock cylinder around here and curt dont come down very often

SUPERJOCKEY

what other bikes are you talking about cause i dont know of any around here. Curt was the only other 4 mill stock cylinder that came and the first set of classes you guys come up with kicked him out of that cause of swingarm length, so that only left you.

So what the difference between you doing a 4mill stock cylinder and someone else doing a 350 cub??? Same cost... The point is that you have a bigger motor than all the 350's do but yet you think its fair to race the 350's but when the classes were drawn up your bike was the only 4mill stock cylinder around here and curt dont come down very often

SUPERJOCKEY

When classes were decided on there were four 4mill bikes around here, Drue, mike palmer, mike witwer, tracy reester i know for sure. Drue didnt vote for this class to be this way, I did because i personaly outran all these 4mill bikes with my stock stroke. I know that bikes built by different people run better or worse and sometimes it just doesnt seem fair. We do want all opinons from everyone and will try to improve our races as time goes on. The races next month should be better for me granted my chokes are off and hopefully i will get my shot at outrunning drue then maybe the classes will seem a little bit more fair if i beat him, if i dont then i have a few more tricks up my sleve to make my stock stroke faster than a 4mill. I hope that everyone that comes has a good time and wants to keep coming back even if things dont seem fair to everyone this season.

I must say one of jeffs 350's has put it on me several times. I do agree once you get so much power you must be able to handle and ride it. With that being said I can outrun almost all stock cylinder 350's with my 4 mill stock cylinder. so I agree a 4 mill is an advantage over a 350 anyday.. I understand what the deadendracer guys are saying buy what if i have a 350 stock cylinder triple port??? would I be able to run the 350 class because it is still stock cylinder and the only difference between it and a cub is alot of money in porting....

Ya know, we started this all for fun and for people to be able to ride and compete in an friendly environment. And we do accept all opions or suggestions, but we built these classes based on the majority of the bikes last year and what we thought would give everyone a a shot at being competitive. We have taken the few comments into review for next year. But a couple people want to keep dragging it on and on, I could see it as a big deal if we were racing for big money at a big venue but this is more or less for fun right now and we sure aren't getting rich or getting to enjoy ourselves alot at the events, they are a lot of work. Doing this type of thing I know we are going to catch some critisism from time to time I just hope most people will be able to see what we are really trying to do for quad lovers in the area and the entire sport in general. We are not out trying to fix races or prove ourselves as badass race promoters just people who love to ride and had nowhere around here to do this type of competition so decided to put them on ourselves and invite everyone along for the ride. :shrug:

I must say one of jeffs 350's has put it on me several times. I do agree once you get so much power you must be able to handle and ride it. With that being said I can outrun almost all stock cylinder 350's with my 4 mill stock cylinder. so I agree a 4 mill is an advantage over a 350 anyday.. I understand what the deadendracer guys are saying buy what if i have a 350 stock cylinder triple port??? would I be able to run the 350 class because it is still stock cylinder and the only difference between it and a cub is alot of money in porting....

yip, as long as the cylinders are stock you can run a tripple port, but for the money spent on that i would probaly buy cubs first but everyone spends money differently.

Thats our whole point but i guess everybody else dont see it that way and to tell you the truth i really could care less anyway, hell what do we know we never been to any races anyway.

I am just saying there is 200 different ways you can get an advantage if thats what you really want.. I dont think you will ever make everyone happy.....

Not unhappy at all actually i was very pleased with the results my motors won 1 and 2 in the modified and 1 2 and 3 in the outlaw and yes one of those was a 350 so not to shabby if you ask me.

yip, as long as the cylinders are stock you can run a tripple port, but for the money spent on that i would probaly buy cubs first but everyone spends money differently.

There is already a motor like that, that comes

So everybody agrees that a 4 mill has an advantage over a 350 then why do the 350 cubs, which in my opinion have about the same advantage, have to move up a class?????

We all get on here and speak our minds no need for anybody to get defensive, Dustin, Drue, hell all of us talk smack on each other its all in good fun. Not asking anybody to agree with me just trying to talk about it, hell i could care less if the classes get changed there your races, run em how you want. But dont ask me for my opinion if you dont want it

I wasnt saying your were unhappy Andy, I was just saying in general you will never make everyone happy in a sport like this... You know me better than that dude I wouldnt be throwing rocks at ya.lol

Edited by strokrbanshee1

i know you werent and i didnt mean to come across upset at you cause i aint at all. I just think everybody thinks that me and chris are bitchin and we aint they ask for our opinion and we gave it to them, then they want to argue there point and thats cool thats what these forums are for but im going to argue mine as well. I know that you arent going to make everybody happy, not even trying to get them to change anything, just giving my $.02

Edited by bansheestang