DEAD END RACING

im friends with dale westhoff and hes done some work on my bike....and a damn good job at that! i would highly suggest him!!

as far as the next races i dont have to work....so im there!! watch out boys :yelrotflmao:

Great to hear you are coming, I am trying to get my wife to hop on my ol junky shee and drag race. She hardly ever rides though I am hoping she will get into it a little more

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear you are coming, I am trying to get my wife to hop on my ol junky shee and drag race. She hardly ever rides though I am hoping she will get into it a little more

Hope she rides it better than you do. Of course that wont be hard to do. LOL Gonna be a few new bikes in the game this year. And yes drew i think i have every class covered so if you make it past dustin you will have to make it by me. LOL Everyone is stepping up and spending the money to get their bikes up to par. Glad to see that. Anyways hope to see everyone there and having a good time.

SUPERJOCKEY

superjockey, the only way drew is gettin past me is if i break a leg and cant race. The vote of confidence you gave him probaly has his hopes up and it is going to be twice as sweet beating him this year. LOL :yelrotflmao:

I guess we will all see Sunday, but if I win or lose either way it will be on my! own bike

I guess we will all see Sunday, but if I win or lose either way it will be on my! own bike

The second part of the win or lose is what you will be doing. Why own a bike and have to fix it when it breaks when i can ride one for free. Also when you step up and run with big bikes instead of running your 4 mill against stock stroke bikes then you can talk. Cya sunday BIATCH

Ya I wanna know how that will be fair. Me running my stock stroke bike against people with 4mil stroker motors. I also have a stock swinger does that mean I will be running against guys that have like +4 and +6 swingers if so they will blow me off the line probably. guess i better get to praticing my starts wich I suck at anyway. BTY is this an 1/8 mile track or a 1/4 I hope its a 1/4 so if i have a shitty start i can catch somebody.

i dont know what all the fuss about 4mills is? I personaly have out ran sevaral of them with stock stroke. rider has alot to do with it, but the way you build your bike has even more to do with it. no matter how we try to make classes fair there is always going to be a few upset with the rules. I want to have heads up racing but no one is up for that, i would put my bike up against most 4mills anytime and if i loose then its time for me to spend some more money. A wise man once told me that an egine is as fast as your wallet is thick. if you want to be fast then open up that wallet and make it fast, alot of us are doing just that. we will see who needs to spend more money when the races are over. Hope to see alot show up to see who is talkin smack and who isnt.

well, came home empty handed today but it was a mistake of mine that caused it. it was cold in the mourning and bike took for ever to warm up with the choke on and my dumbass forgot to turn chokes off and it cost me a win but there is always next month and i found out that i am going to have to spend just a little more money to be one of the top three. thats the way it goes. :banghead:

well, came home empty handed today but it was a mistake of mine that caused it. it was cold in the mourning and bike took for ever to warm up with the choke on and my dumbass forgot to turn chokes off and it cost me a win but there is always next month and i found out that i am going to have to spend just a little more money to be one of the top three. thats the way it goes. :banghead:

Well I did not come home empty handed, I took 3rd in the super stock drags. Metric master did woop me in the 2 stroke water shodeo, but I beat him in the outlaw class but still no trophies in our hands for that event. Thanks to all who came and if you missed this one we will have another in april, so be looking for that post.

www.deadendracing.com to be in full swing soon it is up though :biggrin:

Well sorry i couldn't make this race...

we got home @ 2am saturday morning from our cali trip,when is the next race?

I dont have a 2 stroke but i have a 4 stroke that run's pretty good...

What are the classes for the 4 poke's again??

Well sorry i couldn't make this race...

we got home @ 2am saturday morning from our cali trip,when is the next race?

I dont have a 2 stroke but i have a 4 stroke that run's pretty good...

What are the classes for the 4 poke's again??

401cc plus stock and 401cc plus modified. You can have no more than pipe and jets to be able to run in the stock class. N motions badass 4 stroke was there but Andy Meeks bike with M&M atv took home 1st in the outlaw

401cc plus stock and 401cc plus modified. You can have no more than pipe and jets to be able to run in the stock class. N motions badass 4 stroke was there but Andy Meeks bike with M&M atv took home 1st in the outlaw

ok cool.....

Was the nmotion bike in the modified class or outlaw class??

Also what kind of fuel's are allowed in the modified??

I have to 114octaine fuel for my comp piston....is that ok?

Also what about swinger's weight reduction ect...

Sorry for all the ??'s but i know it's a new year..which some time's mean's new rule's...

thanks bobby

Edited by BBIII