DEAD END RACING

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure all i know is that it was a honda with a out of frame pipe and a drag frame...i got some video of the races ill try to get it up tomorrow. Sorry im not one to boast but i do not like kevin from nmotion

Well if it was a drag frame it shouldn't have been in the modded class... if it race's in the modded class ill be Pissed off.

Cool....how bad did it get smoked?

was it a orange frame with black plastic like a 600r or somthing like that??

Edited by BBIII

Well if it was a drag frame it shouldn't have been in the modded class... if it race's in the modded class ill be Pissed off.

Cool....how bad did it get smoked?

was it a orange frame with black plastic like a 600r or somthing like that??

It was and is allowed to race in the modded class. Another brilliant decision made. LOL It was a drag frame and i beat it pretty bad. His best time was a 5.51 i beleive and ours was 4.68.

Sounds like some fuss about the classes. I guess im not sure how they go either, so 350s have to race 4mm? Dru can you get a flyer emailed to me so i can post them up??

It was and is allowed to race in the modded class. Another brilliant decision made. LOL It was a drag frame and i beat it pretty bad. His best time was a 5.51 i beleive and ours was 4.68.

WOw....that's some crap...a drag frame in a modded class??

oh well.

5.51 vs a 4.68 is it that slow of a track or was that 4 stroke that slow.??

Sounds like some fuss about the classes. I guess im not sure how they go either, so 350s have to race 4mm? Dru can you get a flyer emailed to me so i can post them up??

Yea 350's have to race 4mills as long as they are a stock cylinder and 350 cubs have to race 4mm cubs???

WOw....that's some crap...a drag frame in a modded class??

oh well.

5.51 vs a 4.68 is it that slow of a track or was that 4 stroke that slow.??

LMAO i doubt he will be back and even if he is you dont have anything to worry about. The track was slow, it got very hard untill the end when the re wet it down then it was a little better. This was the outlaw class that i raced him but he did race in the 4stroke class as well. Not complaining at all everybody had the same disadvantage/advantage so it was all good. They said they were going to get the track a lot wetter the night before so it dont get so hard this time.

Yea 350's have to race 4mills as long as they are a stock cylinder and 350 cubs have to race 4mm cubs???

LMAO i doubt he will be back and even if he is you dont have anything to worry about. The track was slow, it got very hard untill the end when the re wet it down then it was a little better. This was the outlaw class that i raced him but he did race in the 4stroke class as well. Not complaining at all everybody had the same disadvantage/advantage so it was all good. They said they were going to get the track a lot wetter the night before so it dont get so hard this time.

Well i wasn't worried about it....You know me ain't scared of nothing...plus the ole 450 is a little lighter and quicker now...lol..

Can't wait to race with you all again.

seems slow to me for being a drag frame :unsure:

That's what i was thinking.

Well deadendracer1 the bike that won the super stock class was a 4 mill ported bike (K&T bike). A stock stroke bike didnt win the class. It was a 4 mill that won it. As far as the 4 mills go they should not get to race in the stock stroke class. It is unfair to all the guys that dont want to step up to a 4 mill. Even if the classes never change i dont care but you should not be racing against a stock stroke bike ever. But you have set the class so that you can place and that is fine if that is the only way you can do it. Anyways i had a good time and hope to see everyone at the next race. Maybe metricmaster will get his chokes figured out. LOL

But what is the difference between them putting in a 4mill crank or me putting a cub on mine???? Either way you look at it you have to draw the line somewhere and they were set this year by the whold Dead end racing staff. By you saying that " I " set the classes in my favor makes me feel like you are calling me a cheater! By setting them that way opened up the class for a lot more faster bikes than mine and if they would all show up at the same time I would not stand a chance.

Yeah there is some fuss but its all good, things are off to a pretty good start. We disscussed the classes for quite some time before we posted them and they are waht we will go by this season. There was some comments about we should not try to cater to everyone, but with our size we have to try and accomodate all. We are putting on both the shodeo and the drags at the same time and alot of people are trying to ride the same bike in both events. If things go well and get bigger than we can put the 2 different events on, on seperate dates and cater soley for drag racing at one and the shodeo the other. We will just have to see how things go. As soon as the new date is set Ill send ya one hope to see ya down at one of these