jetting or throttle cable adj. ?

tbd

during high gear loads, if i hold it wide open it pulls however when i back the throttle down to 3/4 it accelerates better. i went for a couple of runs up and down the road, and everytime the banshee pulled harder at 3/4 and if i pushed it to WOT I would lose the pull. is there such a thing as the carbs being to far open? and with 33pwks and a terry cable be harder to push than stockers? TIA

Agreed, your mains are WAY too small. Go up 3 sizes on the mains and try that. Most likely your plugs are very light. Give her some fuel. You might have to go up even more.

ok i'll play with it tonight, i have a ported (by passion), t-5s, airbox lid off, 33pwks, jim told me 160 main, needle on 4th clip, and 55 pilots i believe, and so far the plugs are kinda black looking.

ok i'll play with it tonight, i have a ported (by passion), t-5s, airbox lid off, 33pwks, jim told me 160 main, needle on 4th clip, and 55 pilots i believe, and so far the plugs are kinda black looking.

make sure you run it wot in 6th gear for 5-10 seconds, pull the clutch in, kill the motor, coast to a stop, pull the plugs, tan is lean , chocalate is perfect, black is rich...

I'd richen it up before you do this test. If you are lean, you DO NOT want to run it wot for long periods...start rich and work down...checking your plugs after a normal ride will tell you nothing...a rich pilot or needle will throw the plugs off. Running it wot will alter the color dramatically. Throw in some 170's and do a plug check as well as a throttle check.