wont stay running?

KingSpade

ok so today i was all se to do the plug chop test, and i couldnt even get the shee to stay running long enough to warm up. and for some reason the left carb kept puking, sometimes going in and out at a very rough idle then the shee dies. i tapped the hell out of the bowl to see if the float was sticking, but didnt do anything. plugs get very wet but not dark. would it be possible for condensation to build up inside the engine? also the little black tors box is still hooked up, i know i need to unhook it, dont know why i forgot, but i did take the little sensor out of the thumb throttle.

Did it occur to you that maybe the reason no one is replying in your other thread is because you said you need to unplug the tors box, and just maybe we're waiting for you to do that to see if your problem still exists?

Have you unplugged it?

Sorry if I'm coming across harsh, but you have to take care of the obvious before anyone is going to go in depth to help you, especially if you already know something needs to be done. That tors box must be unplugged from the wiring harness.