wheelie bar

bladesracing

hell i saw one set of guys (if there were more morons in a group anywhere else i would have to challenge that :whistling: ) probably 3 or 4 bikes with bars made of carbon steel.. needless to say each bar was bent like noodles.. and what was up with the wheelbarrow wheels?? :thumbsup:

depends on the surface your running on.. down here that combo would net you losses left and right.. because it would just spin most of the way down the track.. hell with the 10 over i was running on my 4mm cub it was sometimes too long with 12 paddle ul's all depending on the surface it was being ran on..

the idea is to get out long enough to prevent you from flipping over or pulling up uncontrollably.. any longer and your just spinning the tires too much.. too short and your going to have problems launching..

Keep in mind the bike will be lower, lighter, and have STIFF marvins all the way around. OH, I also weigh 245 lbs or so. If I were lighter, I'd probably go 10 over with 12 extremes. Traction won't be a problem on this bike.

With my 6 over and 10 paddles that bike was a handful on my 4 mil cub, on gas.

Pushing another 25 HP with alky, bigger motor, lighter bike...lockup clutch and an override, I'm pretty sure it'll be just fine! But...as they say, we shall see once the green light drops!!!

not to sound concieted or anything, when i was running the 10 over arm on my 4mm cub with 22in 12paddles (frame and everything were as light as possible with the stock frame) i was at 265, now im going to be running a much larger motor with only a 11 over stretch 25in 16 extremes and i now weigh in at 194.. so im looking for it to hook hard as hell..

Edited by lowriderb