People will buy anything on ebay

Lethaface

thats friggin nutz!the car isnt even that cool, i could do better.ooooooooo he polished the axles,thats gotta be like 300 bucks right there. real tough lets see him polish a set of cases.oh yeah and his special lube, i got some specail lube for ya!

absurd....

Edited by mybadbanshee

I was a scout some 20 years or so ago and Me and my dad built a district/national winner. We cooked up some old led sinkers for weight and wood puttied over the top of em . He polished the axles and we used magnalube graphite resin to lube the wheels & axles. We also had a see thru car but the hole was in the side. Believe it or not I ended up winning a $2500 grand prize. Actually flew to tennesee to compete.

My dad owns a resteraunt and I dont even think he took physics class as he was a woodstock hippy when in college. So It dont take no MASTER derby car builder to win shit. Maybe my pops is in the wrong buisness too. As a matter of fact i think I still have the car. Might need a coat of grease and a new flame paint job but ...wait what the hell am I talking about??

I gotta go . Have an item to list on Ebay!!!!

$500 any takers?????

Think of the commercials...

World's first dual purpose derby car...not only is this a championship winning derby car, it can catch rats/mice when it's not at the races...

Comes complete with a coupon for 1.00 off your next jar of jiffy peanut butter for bait.

Order now while supplies last, 3 easy payments of 13.33...

:whistling:

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: The coupon part is what sold me on the idea.

if i was gonna spend 500 dollars on a car it better have an engine and i better get atleast 5 days of fun jumping it and smashing it before it blows up... that slot car is some ballin ass shit tho ....i bet the same people that buy those cars put diamonds in there cereal so there shit twinkles