NEWBIE NEEDS HELP!

SmokinBanshee96

Ok, i bought a 96banshee a while back, and i love it and hate it. The power and everything is awesome( i can smoke modded 450's all day) but it handles like shit. I have limited funding, but i want to make the bike handle better. i get arm pump real fast on the mx tracks, and the damn thing is so hard to steer. what do you guys recommend doing? Here is a little info about it. Its got stock a-arms with yfz450 shocks. stock swing arm with stock rear shock. i just put 5" spacers on the rear and 3" spacers on front(they were given to me) and they seemed to help quit a bit from before, but its still not a pleasure to ride. what a-arms, swing arm, etc... do ya'll recommend? and any other tips to get it to handle. i ride it a lot in the trails and i like to jump and ride mx tracks, so i don't want to make it all out race...thanks Dustin

get some +2+1 a-arms and a -2 swing arm. The yfz shocks should be ok with the +2+1 a-arms and the stock shock works good with the -2 swingarm. If you get +2+1 a-arms they will make it a whole new bike. The front end will seem really light and it will corner well. Then when you add a -2 swing arm on it the bike will corner even better and it will have a lot more traction. I don;t know what mods you have but since banshee don;t have a lot of torque your bike won;t be turned into a wheelie machine wiht a -2.