• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen to animal man i taught alot of people in sand first thing flip it back so you lose your fear then its easy to fing your sweeet spot and go for days once you lose the fear of falling it gets much easierif you dont have sand go from a dead stop on grass or dirt so your not goin to fast you will get it keep trying good luck

ok thanx for all your help and i do it on sand + is it true that if you just go over your fear

once (get it quit high) and land it it will be less scary the rest of the times? cuse that what hapened with my ramping (read artical in the stories of shame) and i know some bit about balance points cuse i wheelie my mountin bike at the balance point and stay there for some while. but is it difficult to keep ballance when your not useing the rear brake cuse my right foot is ussaly stufed between the rear light and grab bar

Edited by felcon edition banshee

Watch videos of other people riding wheelies, or just people that you ride with. Watch there technique and style then try on your own. Biggest tip I can give you , Is become friends wtih that back brake. Once you do that you will have it down pack.. I can ride them up to 6th gear, coast the bike and down shift back to first while still wheelieng....

Watch videos of other people riding wheelies, or just people that you ride with. Watch there technique and style then try on your own. Biggest tip I can give you , Is become friends wtih that back brake. Once you do that you will have it down pack.. I can ride them up to 6th gear, coast the bike and down shift back to first while still wheelieng....

nice :thumbsup: :notworthy::notworthy: :thumbsup: but the people i ride with eather am the same as me or ride not as much as + have 700 insted of shees :unsure: only my dad and one of my 'riding friends' that can wheelie higher then me and have 'shees and we all use diffrent tecnics but my problem is shi_ing in my pants when that power kicks in

Here is some video of me riding just to give you an idea of the balance point, excuse the not having on my lid.. Left it in my other truck and I refused to drive over an hour to go back and get it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7PefVPQRlE

nice :thumbsup: :notworthy::notworthy: :thumbsup: but the people i ride with eather am the same as me or ride not as much as + have 700 insted of shees :unsure: only my dad and one of my 'riding friends' that can wheelie higher then me and have 'shees and we all use diffrent tecnics but my problem is shi_ing in my pants when that power kicks in

Here is some video of me riding just to give you an idea of the balance point, excuse the not having on my lid.. Left it in my other truck and I refused to drive over an hour to go back and get it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7PefVPQRlE

yeah its alot more fun to do a wheelie sitting on the seat. i dont think it looks good when u stand up on the grab bar. try sitting its alot better lookin

I got no rear break iam so cheap ill not buy a one so when i go over i go over lol . I sit on the gas tank and pull the wheels up in 2nd and can go for a pretty long time. The one thing i can tell you is if u come off and scare yourself get right back on and do it till u do it down pat .

Sorry boys for the spelling iam a little drunk lol

you have to lose the fear of falling over backwards. this is the most important thing.

first thing you could do is with the engine off, lift the front end up with youre hands and set the banshee on its grab bar. then climb on and notice how you can actually sit and control the bike in that position..

now go out and purposely wheelie too high and lightly tap the grab bar. dont slam down hard on the grab bar because then youre going to break the frame and also fall off from the impact. just get the front end up quick enough to make the grab bar gently scrape the ground. as soon as you feel it touch, tap the brake real easy and bring the front end down. practice this touch and go style untill you get good at it.

once you lose youre fear of going over too far than the wheelie becomes a piece of cake.

next go for a real wheelie using the gas and brake.

this is how i tought myself, and my dad, and my nephiew to wheelie.

THANX FOR THE HELP YOU GUYS AND NICE WHEELIES (ooops had caps lock on lol) but i have this bad habit of getting my right foot on the grab bar cuse im preety light (im 50kg) soi will mainlly try down shifts and engine and lean to maintain the ballance