PARTING THE GREENIE OUT

i got to pay for my maxxed out credit card.

Selling MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY shearer pipes ! theyre in helluva good condition with a few shearer infamous chips.

I will sell the hole bike this week for no less then 4500 come get it !!! BITCHES

Start placin dibs on the bike man , this fuckers coming apart......... BANSHEE SHIT Is going down the drain ! :banghead:

WHAT! I've heard about all the curveballs, but you didn't tell me the Meanie is going! :sad:

Bump for a nice ride that shouldn't be sold to begin with!

Man Chase Im about to scrap my suspention project and pick up the greenie. I always loved that bike. Even though it would be totaly impractical for my needs. Hate to see it go. Put it on ebay and try getting 6500 for it +shipping!

Yeah and clean that jet ski up put your magical touch on making it look good and get rid of that. Screw impressing the sluts. You know YOU KNOW you will have more fun on the Greenie.

I say we start a Fundraiser so chase can pay off his card and keep the shee :beer:

I'd throw some bucks in the pot. Hell, I got this nice frame I been working on I could sell for some change for the ol guy. (just playin man, I won't sell your frame)

- Jared

Cmon chase dont sell the shee sell everything but the shee bro!! HEY by the looks of this post nobody's gunna buy it cause they dont want ya to get rid of it! Not to get all mushy and shit on anybody but I think it shows that ya got some cool dudes on here that care for ya bro :mellow: :cool: