MAY BE JETTING NOT SURE

samdust

hey i just resently noticed that when i let my shee sit in the garage there is a big puddle of fuel on the ground. its coming from the hose on the bottom. its never done this before could it be the cold? i know its not flooding itself it kicks first kick every time. but i still have gas allover the floor. and yes i turn the gas off when i quit riding

Yeah the floats are either set too high, or the seats are not sealing which allows the tube coming down to the carbs to drain down to the bowls overflowing them................

the carbs are pretty straight forward, just take one apart at a time, just in case you get confused or cant figure out where something goes.............. :thumbsup:

shit ive never messed with carbs so i dont know how to fix it. do u mabe have a picture of what im gonna get into

its easy,. take of the carb,. turn it upside down. there are 4 screws in the corners you take off. spray it all out in there with carb cleaner then with the gasket off (which you should replace) measure with dial calipers or something from the gasket mating surface to the bottom of the float (still upside down) 21mm. spec say 20-22mm. Make sure it moves easliy up and down when you turn the carb around to make sure it doesnt stick. To adjust the hight,. you just bend the metal tangs up or down. new gaskets,. put it back together,. (overflow tube toward the intake side of the carb) the filter side. alot of people put those back on backwards. you may not even need to take the throttle cables off for this.

Edited by fastrthnu