it still hunts me to this day

Ok so i was still breacking in the engine of my new 'shee when we went to this huge dune at a hight of 52 meters when a bunsh of guys show up and started racing thier modded 'shees, raptors and yfz's. so i decided to borow my dad's shee cuse the engine was broken in and join the hill climes. after a few runs i felt like i wanted to wheelie up the dune :shoothead: and well i didint pay care of in front of me so when the knife edge ended my throtal didint. so i jumped acording some people10 meters. And i have never broken the 1/4 meter personal record. And im fricken 12 for petes sake so i had a scare. but know (2weeks later) i ramp avrege 2 meter high in third :biggrin:

hey dont judge pepole by there age. i have beat modifyed 700r and hevily modded 'shees with my stock 'shee (but thats cuse i left the throtle open where they cloused it :biggrin:

o jea how do you post pics and those 'signatures' and your 'id' pic at your name for the posts

hey dont judge pepole by there age. i have beat modifyed 700r and hevily modded 'shees with my stock 'shee (but thats cuse i left the throtle open where they cloused it :biggrin:

o jea how do you post pics and those 'signatures' and your 'id' pic at your name for the posts

That means you beat the rider...not the bike. A win is a win though...

:thumbsup:

Go into "My Controls" and look on the left side for Avatar (by your name) and signature settings...

Kinda self explanatory after that, me thinks.

That means you beat the rider...not the bike. A win is a win though...

:thumbsup:

Go into "My Controls" and look on the left side for Avatar (by your name) and signature settings...

Kinda self explanatory after that, me thinks.

thaks im on my way

but still we were talking about age and skill so my 'skill' beat him

• 4 weeks later...
ok next problem i can only get 50k on bhq and i have a 6 mexapicsel camera about 500k on each foto

First off, turn down the resolution on your camera, 800 by 600 is more than enough for an avitar.

Second, download and use ez thumbnail creator, in the settings tab you can shrink any pic to whatever pixel by pixel size you want.

• 1 month later...
First off, turn down the resolution on your camera, 800 by 600 is more than enough for an avitar.

Second, download and use ez thumbnail creator, in the settings tab you can shrink any pic to whatever pixel by pixel size you want.

thanx ill do that