'dis the banshee; get you ass kicked!

how the hell is it possibale to beat a 'shee with a 250r. i mean com on my blaster wiped 250r @ss my banshee wipes 660r. so lets comeper it a banshee has about the power of the raptor 660, agree. now comper it 0.25 leter engine VS 0.66 leter engine. what the hell :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: this is such a commen argumant though but a 2-stroke has dubile the power of a 4-stroke of ecivelent engine size. oh and the other agumant ... i cant say all my friends ownes ethier 'shees, yfz's 450 or raptor 700s. oh and i hate honda because they are so good :confused: but in the gp bikes i go honda, ofroad yamaha their both the best makes i think

Edited by felcon edition banshee

how the hell is it possibale to beat a 'shee with a 250r. i mean com on my blaster wiped 250r @ss my banshee wipes 660r. so lets comeper it a banshee has about the power of the raptor 660, agree. now comper it 0.25 leter engine VS 0.66 leter engine. what the hell :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: this is such a commen argumant though but a 2-stroke has dubile the power of a 4-stroke of ecivelent engine size. oh and the other agumant ... i cant say all my friends ownes ethier 'shees, yfz's 450 or raptor 700s. oh and i hate honda because they are so good :confused: but in the gp bikes i go honda, ofroad yamaha their both the best makes i think

What??

That is wrong on sooo many levels. I'm not going to even start to adress the inaccuracies there.

either ur a badass rider or u have the fastest blaster ever made. i know that 250r's arnt slow at all. i ride with them and there pretty quick. and the other things u were saying i cant comment on i wasnt there but i know ur underestimating the 250r

either ur a badass rider or u have the fastest blaster ever made. i know that 250r's arnt slow at all. i ride with them and there pretty quick. and the other things u were saying i cant comment on i wasnt there but i know ur underestimating the 250r

haha, yea i went to pismo (keep in mind my banshee only has pipes and a K&N filter) with 3 of my buddies. One has a 660 that is really a 720, a yfz 450 thats really something like a 480, and a blaster (200). We were just cruzing down the beach and the kid on the blaster decided to get on his a little harder, so i did also... lemme tell you that a 350 2 stroke is alot faster than a 200 2 stroke. Im not being a dick, thats just how it goes.

I have seen some 250r's that are pretty quick also, and you never know what people are running on their bikes either, and if you ask, you will never get a straight answer...

i think it just comes down to stupid people in bars should just shut up and prove it in the sand, alot of people can tell stories about how fast they are and how fast there bike is, but it dosent mean anything. Ive ridden with people that have swore up and down about how fast they are and how there going to leave me in the dust cuz there "way faster then a banshee" with there raptors and 450's but i proved them wrong everytime, if i didnt come out on top i was right next to them. I went to ocotillo with a guy that was supposed to be the "king of the park"! but right out of the gate the guy could even figure out why his bike would get to 2nd gear and then quit on him. i let him ttinker with his bike for about 20 minutes before i told him to flip his e-brake off lol! im not saying that im the best rider in the world and at the time my shee was all stock but i still handed him his ass around the park the whole day. to wrap thing up lots of people think there the best at everything and there bikes are always better then yours, i tell them prove it!

this guys must only ride glamis during the summer months [its 110 in the summer]never been beat by a banshee ,yea right mofos....... :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead: :shoothead:

Some of us are nuts enough to ride there in the summer too! Leave San diego about 5:30pm get there around 9 ride all night and load up about 7-8 in the morning. No one else there. Unmolseted dunes. NO RANGERS OR SHERIFFS!!!!!

Some of us are nuts enough to ride there in the summer too! Leave San diego about 5:30pm get there around 9 ride all night and load up about 7-8 in the morning. No one else there. Unmolseted dunes. NO RANGERS OR SHERIFFS!!!!!

i did a august night run to glamis this past summer and ill you what as soon as that sun came up we were out of there... it was 101 degrees at 715am.. i dont think im goin to do that again ever again in august, saw some sweet drag banshees running olds though so that was sweet!

Edited by wwhite749

i did a august night run to glamis this past summer and ill you what as soon as that sun came up we were out of there... it was 101 degrees at 715am.. i dont think im goin to do that again ever again in august, saw some sweet drag banshees running olds though so that was sweet!

iwas there,at the august night runs,hot i tell you. :banghead: :banghead: