NBA

theshee

I know there quite a bit of football chat on here, is there any NBA fans? Basketball has always been my #1 sport, my avitar is my team... Im diggin AI in Denver. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Boooooo...... I like earl the squirrel with the bucks, he gets plenty of what he needed in Denver... BENCH TIME LOL.... :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

Sucks huh??? I am just going against the piece of shit spurs now... Words can not describe how much I hate those fuckers. Here is a little rant for everybody... Texas likes to piss and moan about immigrants getting in, but when there entire fucking basketball teams are made of them its ok... Take Dirk out of Dallas, Yao out of Houston, and All the foriegners out of San Antonio and they wouldnt even have a damn teams... Not only that, I just flat out hate Duncan, he is a pile shit IMO.

Yea GS played like shit the first half yesterday, they were down by 21, and came back and were actually winning in the second half, but then they went to sleep and the mav's walked all over them.

My cousin from the east coast tells me yesterday... "Do people out in cali (nobody who lives in california calls it cali, thought i would point it out) actually believe that the warriors are going to go somewhere?" I was like wtf?? they are up 3-1 against dallas, and now they are 3-2, they will win at home for sure. He thinks hes a god when it comes to basketball... pisses me off

Im pulling for you guys!! I always go for the underdog. Nothing more I would like to see then neither of last years finals teams get out of the first round. One down, one to go!

Yeah, Ive been wathcing them. Ive just been getting a kick out of Baron Davis latley. He really stepped his game up for the playoffs.